Limited

Kaya's P.O.V

Clarke and Bellamy talked to everyone and explained the rules. After they were done, I saw Bellamy walk up to me and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Hey," He smiled.

"H-Hi," I managed to say.

"You can talk now. How does it feel?"

"Great," I smiled. He smiled at me and I smiled back. I felt something sting me and I looked at my wristband. I hissed in pain and I looked back up at Bellamy.

"You okay?" He asked.

"I think so," I said looking at my wrist. I looked back at him and pursed my lips.

"I have to go," I said. I walked back to the dropship and looked at Monty.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You can talk now?" Monty asked. I nodded and he smiled then frowned.

"I fried up the wristbands. I'm sorry," Monty said. I looked at my wristband and I grabbed something.

"Woah. Woah. Let me help you on that," Monty said. He took off my wristband and I sighed.

"I'm going to sleep," I said. I walked out and saw Bellamy with two other girls. That didn't hurt at all though.

I woke up to hear some voices and I walked out to see a falling ship.

"They're coming to help us," Someone said.

"Now we can kick some grounder ass."

"Please tell me they brought down some shampoo," A girl said. I looked at her and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey Kaya," Octavia said. I looked up and smiled.

"Hi Octavia," I said.

"You can speak? That's great. Come on. We need to talk to Bellamy."

We walked inside Bellamy's tent and he was talking to some guys.

"We should get moving everyone's ready," Octavia said.

"No one's going anywhere. Not while it's dark. It isn't safe. We'll head out at first light. Pass the word," Bellamy told us. The guys left except for Octavia and I.

"Everyone for 100 miles saw this thing come down. What if the grounders get to it first?" Octavia asked.

"She's right,"I said.

"Bell, we should go now," Octavia said.

"I said we wait until sunrise," Bellamy said before walking out. Octavia and I looked at each other before walking out. I saw Clarke and I went up to her.

"Kaya. Where's Bellamy?" She asked.

"Tent maybe,"I said.

"Come on," She said. We walked in and I saw two naked girls in here. I scoffed and rolled my eyes.

"Ever hear of knocking, bitches?" The girl said.

"Look who's talking,"I said.

"The little mute can speak now? Oh great, it's a free show," The girl said as soon as Finn came in.

"Where's Bellamy?"I asked.

"He took off a while ago," She said.

"Gear's gone," Finn said.

"He told everyone to stay. Whatever's in that thing, he wants it. We gotta get there before he does," Clarke said. We walked out and we went to the gate. I grabbed a knife and walked out.