Unity Day

Kaya's P.O.V

Today was Unity day and I was drinking some moonshine. Bellamy was next to me and I was smiling at him.

"Come Bellamy. Drink some," I laughed.

"Can't Kaya," Bellamy said. I shrugged and drank some more. I kissed him afterwards and he pulled away after a minute.

"You taste like moonshine."

"Exactly," I smiled. He chuckled and took my drink. He drank some and I wrapped my arm around him.

"Your dad is coming in two days," He mentioned. 

"Don't be a buzzkill. I want to enjoy every second with you as possible," I said. He smiled and kissed me. I kissed back and he pulled me in closer.

The whole night, I was either with Bellamy or was with Jasper and Monty drinking. Right now, I was drinking with Monty and Jasper.

"Who knew you can party," Jasper said.

"Every moon rising party thing, I used to dance the night away," I smiled.

"Mind if I borrow with my girlfriend for a moment?" Bellamy asked. I smiled and followed him away from everyone.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Clarke or Finn set up a meeting with the Grounders," He said. My smile dropped and I just stared at him.

"What?" I asked.

"I need you to stay here. Got it?" He asked.

"Hell like I'm staying. Let me just get my bow and arrows," I said.

"We have guns," Bellamy said.

"That you need to make from metal. As for arrows, you just need sticks, flint, and some feathers," I said before walking away.

Clarke made a hidden trail for us to follow and I stood close to Bellamy.

"I hope they know what they're doing," I said.

"Me too," Bellamy said. We stayed hidden and I saw Octavia.

"What is Octavia doing here?" Jasper asked. I saw Octavia and the Grounder hug and I heard Jasper's disappointing tone.

"I guess we know how he got away," Raven said. I kept quiet and I looked at them. I heard something in the distance and I saw real horses.

"Oh my god," I whispered. I saw they had weapons and I loaded my bow. Clarke went to go talk to the other woman and I watched carefully. They were talking and everything looked normal.

"Grounder princess looks pissed," Raven said.

"Our princess has that effect," I said.

"Oh, no. No. This is bad," Jasper said.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"There's grounders in the trees,"Jasper said.

"What?"

"Where?" Bellamy asked. They checked and I looked at the two guards.

"They're gonna shoot! Clarke, run!" Jasper yelled. He started to shoot the trees and Bellamy shot someone from the other side. I shot one of the guards down and we ran back to the camp. I panted from the lack of air and I looked at Octavia.

"You got something to say?" Bellamy asked Finn.

"Yeah. I told you no guns!" Finn said.

"I told you we couldn't trust the grounders. I was right," Clarke said.

"Why didn't you tell me what you were up to?" Raven said to Finn.

"I tried but you were too busy making bullets for your gun," Finn argued back.

"You're lucky she brought that! They came there to kill you, Finn," Bellamy yelled.

"You don't know that. Jasper fired the first shot!" Finn yelled.

"You ruined everything," Octavia said to Jasper.

"Everyone shut up!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me and I shook my head in disappointment.

"You three obviously need to work something out. Jasper, you can't always be a hero. You could've warned them and not shot them. Octavia, you should've told Bellamy about the grounder. I kept that secret so you two can work things out," I said to everyone.

"You knew about Octavia let the grounder out?" Bellamy asked me. He had a mad and betrayed expression on his face.

"His name is Lincoln,"Octavia said.

"Yes Bellamy, I knew. I'm so sorry but sometimes people need to keep secrets for reasons. So I guess we're even," I said. Everyone walked in except for Clarke, Bellamy, and I.

"Like I said, best Unity Day ever," Bellamy said to Clarke. I crossed my arms as I rolled my eyes and shook my head. I heard an explosion and we all turned around. I saw the exodus ship and I stared at it.

"The exodus ship? Your mom and dad are early," Bellamy said. I saw it didn't have a parachute and it was going down too fast.

"It's going down too quick," I said in confusion.

"And no parachute? Something's wrong," Clarke said. The ship crashed and exploded and I felt tears fall from my eyes. My mouth gaped open making me cover my mouth. I quickly turned around to run off but Bellamy blocked my way. Bellamy hugged me and I started to cry. His arms were wrapped around me tightly as I cried harder. I held onto him as he tried to calm me down. 

~~~~~~~~~~

Hi guys! I'm so surprised that a lot of people actually read this story and somewhat like it. Please make sure to vote and comment please! I like to hear your thoughts!