Hallucinations

Kaya's P.O.V

I was in Bellamy's tent now and Clarke was checking on my wound. Bellamy let me stay with him since I was stabbed and healed.

"How are you feeling?" She asked. 

"Okay. I want to go back out," I said. 

"No. You need to rest," Clarke said.

"But-" 

"Finn and Raven are here to change your bandages. Bellamy and I are just going to get some supplies," She said. I sighed and she cleaned up my wound. 

"Do you like him?" She asked me. 

"Bellamy? A little," I said unsure. 

"You don't sound sure," Clarke said. 

"I'm not sure of anything," I said. 

"Get some rest," Clarke said.

"But that's what I've been doing," I whined. She laughed at me and left. Bellamy walked in and sat next to me. 

"I'll see you later," He said. I nodded and he kissed my cheek softly. Once he pulled away, he looked at me once again and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back until he pulled away. 

"Come back to me. To us," I said. 

"I will," He said. I smiled and he left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

"Knock knock," I heard. I saw Monty and he sat next to me.

"Hi," I smiled.  

"Brought you some nuts and some water," He said. He helped me with the water and handed me the nuts. I looked up at him and ate some. 

"Thank you,"I smiled. 

"Just call me if you need anything," Monty said before leaving.

After a while, I started to feel a bit dizzy and I looked at my hand. For some random and weird reason, it looked weird to me now. I stared at it in confusion before looking around. Everything started to look weird even though it was just the same. 

"This is so weird," I said. I looked around and then at my side. I saw the knife in there and I lead out a scream. Octavia ran in and looked at me. She ran towards me and she placed her hand over my mouth. 

"Shh. Shh," Octavia said. 

"The knife," I muffled through her hand. She took her hand away from my mouth and I looked at my side. 

"There's the knife on my side," I panicked. 

"There's nothing there Kaya. It's the nuts. Don't eat them okay," Octavia said. I stared at my side and she came over to me. She took away the nuts I was eating and I was panicking. 

"Hey. It's going to be okay. Bellamy and Clarke will be back here and help you okay?" She said. I looked up at her and nodded. 

"Good. Now get some rest,"She said. I nodded and lied down on Bellamy's bed. 

Clarke's P.O.V

"All the rations you took. You're gonna run. That's why you agreed to come with me. You were gonna load up on supplies and just disappear. That's also why you let Kaya have your tent. It's for something for her to remember you by," I said. 

"I don't have a choice. The Ark will be here soon," Bellamy told me. 

"So you're just gonna leave Octavia and Kaya?" I asked him. I knew how much Kaya meant to him and how much he meant to her.