Chapter 7

I went straight to the kitchen. I wanted to cook soup for her,I'm kinda sure she haven't eat anything yet.

I wag my head to see what's inside of her fridge but to my surprise it all consists of junk foods, fresh milk and a lot of ready to eat goods.

Hindi ba nagluluto ang babaeng 'to? Lumabas na lang ako at sa bahay na lang magluluto, wala rin namang gamit ang kusina maliban sa rice cooker,isang maliit na pan at gastove.

I looked at the watch it almost 1 PM in the afternoon, I'm almost done with cooking, maliligo muna ako bago balikan ang prinsesa.

Hindi ako pumasok ng office, pina-cancel ko ang lahat ng meetings at appointments. Mabigat din kasi ang ulo ko dala ng kalasingan kagabi. I know I can't concentrate working the whole day with heavy head.

Bumalik ako sa bahay ni Vanessa. Tulog mantika pa rin ang tigre. A beautiful tiger with her benign face. Aakalain mong sobrang bait nito. Kapag tulog nga lang.

I placed the tray on the bedside table.

Her brows still in creased even in her deep sleeping.

I wanted to wake her up, I know she's kinda hungry. I gently caressing her face, hoping she could wake up.

"Love, wake up. You have to eat alam kong gutom ka, kahit tulog."

She spanked my fingers that caressing on her face.

"You disturbing me, how can I eat ang sakit sakit ng puson ko. Umalis ka nga diyan, matadyakan pa kita." I winced.

I took my hands and massage it.

"Just a bit love, c'mon mas lalo kang manghihina niyan may lagnat ka pa."

She waggle her head on the pillow. I sit on bed and lower down the quilt that cover her body.

I pulled her up a little bit to lean her head on the headboard of the bed.

Her eyes were still closed. I take the tray and put on my lap.

"Love open your mouth." I spooned the soup towards her mouth.

She obediently followed.

"Why are you doing this?" She asked not looking at me.

"I don't know, maybe I'm not comfortable seeing you like this, my stubborn princess." I Kidded her.

Nagmulat ito ng mga mata, tiningnan ako nang masama.

I just shrugged my shoulder.

"C'mon one last spoon, love."

"I hate you." She snorted

"I know, that's why I want to make it up to you. Stop being stubborn love. Just one last spoon, finish it or else I won't let you sleep again."

I smile when she pout with her cute red lips.

"Good girl."

I tweaked her messy hair but she immediately distance her head.

"Get out."

Huminga ako nang malalim bago tinitigan ito ng mariin. Umayos ito sa kama at nahiga na muli nang patalikod.

I put back the bowl on the tray, I took it outside to wash. Bumalik ako nang silid nito at nahiga sa naturang sofa ngayon ko na lamang naramdaman ang pagod ng katawan.

I massage my temple,my head still heavy I closed my eyes to take a nap even just for awhile since the princess' went back to sleeping.

"Hi, you're beautiful can you be my girl? I want you to wear this, it's beautiful like you are. Can I kiss your lips?"