Straight Outta Fucks to give

Because as a teenage girl i'm not allowed to have a genuine interest in anything without being ridiculed for it. I see how in the west if you genuinely like uggs and Starbucks you're stupid and stereotypical but if you like combat boots and neutral colors then you're automatically a hipster and gosh... would you just stop trying too hard!  Oh we have it in East Africa too, if we like your boy bands like One Direction and Bastille, then we're just dumb followers and groupies trying too hard to be westernized and to fit into a crowd that doesn't even belong to us. 

My favourite one, because i endure it every day, is if you're a comic book fan or a die hard football fan *Arsenal for life* you're automatically a poser and you're just doing it to fit in with the guys. If i like sex, i'm a slut but if i don't like sex then i'm a prude, if i wear makeup i'm a fake, if i don't wear makeup i'm a slob.

' confidence is sexy' they tell us, but wait not too much cause now you're just over-confident and vain as fuck. Be interested in politics and current affairs, boys love educated girls, wait... no now you just sound like some crazy 'social-justice warrior' tone it the fuck down....

A real woman has curves - wrong

A real woman, can cook, clean and have a job-wrong

A real woman takes care of her man- wrong

A real woman is a classy, elegant woman- wrong

A REAL WOMAN IS WHATEVER THE FUCK SHE WANTS TO BE!

Like, if society pisses you off.