#Everydaysexism

I'm sure some of you have seen this twitter hash-tag. I thought we'd give it a try. If you'd like to share an experience of your own, just comment below.

Here are a few of my own...

1. #Everydaysexism recently being told that I looked like a boy with my new haircut. As if that's a bad thing.😑
2. #Everydaysexism being constantly harassed by men as I walk down the street, some even invading my personal space and trying to touch me.
3. #Everydaysexism my university choice not being taken seriously because, who cares? My aspiration should be to marry wealthy.
4. #Everydaysexism constantly told to work out for my summer body.
5. #Everydaysexism friends asking me if I plan on wearing a bikini. Silently body shaming me because they don't ask anyone else.
6. #Everydaysexism did you notice how boys used to grop us and touch us inappropriately at a young age. Or was that just my school?
7. #Everydaysexism my Dad got mad at my cousin for not being a 'real' man and waiting for me at baggage claim at the airport. It was 1am, poor guy was exhausted and had spent the whole day looking after me.
8. #Everydaysexism the fact that I still have to write about this, is evidence enough.
9. #Everydaysexism why isn't Father's day as advertised and as celebrated where I come from?

Your turn my lovelies.

The next chapter is fuedo. I'm hela pissed about that Brock guy.😤This is the calm before the storm.