Other girls.

"I'm not like other girls" I have heard this so many times, and sadly I have probably said it too. Yes, as girls we are all different, wonderfully and incredibly different.
But this 'Other Girls' mentality is total bullshit.
If you’ve ever embraced the idea that you are a credit to your gender, believing that you’re worth more than Other Girls means you believe that women are inherently worthless. If you think being thoughtful, intelligent, and “complicated” makes you different from Other Girls, consider that you’re saying that women are inherently vapid. If you think being passionate about sports or music or literature or Power Rangers or whatever else on earth you love makes you different from Other Girls, consider that you’re really saying that women are inherently dull and uninspiring.
Other girls do not exist, it's society's way of making you turn against your sisters. Every girl you meet has felt the stab of a broken heart, every girl you meet has laughed so hard she almost peed her pants, every girl you meet has given herself to something she believed in and failed hopelessly.
Don't shame your sisters for being emotional or jealous or bitchy or some other fucked up word society has used to describe women.
OTHER GIRLS don't exist, just girls who are capable of feeling as much love as you do. We are not your enemies.