Anti - Feminist

I had to write this. I had to get this shit off my chest or I'd explode😤😤

To be honest, I think being anti - feminist is a trend now. Here's why:

Yesterday I was attacked *again* by one of my friends for being a feminist. I was called a man - hater, an oppressor, a superiority seeker and lots of other useless crap. I gave her the definition of feminism and shut the door in her face and proceeded to yell " and it's pronounced FEMINIST, not FEMINAZI"

Feminism has fought no wars. It has killed no opponents. It has set up no concentration camps, starved no enemies, practiced no cruelties. Its battles have been for education, for the vote, for better working conditions, for safety in the streets, for child care, for social welfare, for rape crisis centers, reforms in law. If someone says " Oh, I hate feminism" I ask, " Why? What's your problem?"
I think people find it easier to ignore all that feminism is and hide behind, incorrect assumptions of what we truly stand for.

This ignorance is getting to me. But you know what, some women fear the fire, some women simply become it. Feminists are going to burn patriarchy to the ground!

Speaking about feminism is so important because " If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor" -Desmond Tutu.
We can't remain neutral.

They might not understand our movement, but we're not doing it for their approval, we are doing it for our sisters and brothers who can't fight this battle alone. That's who we are protecting and that's why we can't and won't shut up.
We're Feminist As Fuck !!!!😎

Looks like a double update day. 😘