L'avortement

YAAASS Honey, I'm bilingual as fuck.

If you want a clear summary of the abortion debate, here it is: Pro-choice people use reason, science, medicine, logic, evidence and common sense to justify their position. Pro-life people use carefully strategic and powerful wording- "child" instead of "fetus",  "murder" instead of " abortion", " killer" instead of "Doctor"- in an attempt to manipulate our emotions and distract us from rational analysis. Which would you rather go with: facts or fallacies.

That being said I'm a feminist and Pro-choice but the funny thing is people automatically assume that I'm pro- abortion, I don't love Abortion but I want women to be able to choose and " Much like Pro-lifers, I believe in protecting the child- when she is being forced to have a baby at 14"

Funny story for you all * not funny at all, but you'll see the humour shortly"

On the 28th of Nov 2015, the police arrested Robert Lewis Dear, 57 from Hartsel,  Colorado after he opened fire at an abortion clinic, shooting and wounding nine people.

Here's the funny part. He is a Pro-lifer who's motive was to end people's lives. And they accuse feminists of having double standards😒😒

It's time to stop being quiet. Abortion isn't a dirty little secret. It is a valid medical procedure and no women deserves vilification for having one. We are not returning to the days of back - room abortions, when countless women died or were maimed. The decision about abortion must remain a decision for the woman, her family and and physician to make, not the government.

Even though I'm not pro-abortion, I know for that it's a hard decision to make and a woman who goes through it must have a valid reason. We can't make them feel worse than they already feel. And dear Pro-lifers,  what would you say about children who may grow up without an education, a home, food or unconditional love.

Every baby wanted, Every mother willing.

My next chapie will answer questions I get asked as a Pro-choice supporter.