9.

That morning I was woken up by someone shaking me to death. My eyes shot open only to realize Melissa was doing it.

"What the hell Melissa?"

"Your foot is in my ass!"

I started laughing, "What?" I sat up a little bit, only to see that I was still in my sleeping bag and that my foot was barely touching her butt.

I laid my head back on the pillow and groaned loudly, "Did you seriously just wake me up for that?"

"No I did it just to mess with you."

I sat up fully and started to exit my sleeping bag, "Well that's just great."

Grabbing my toothbrush and toothpaste, I exit the tent, leaving Melissa behind. I begin to brush my teeth when I hear footsteps approaching me. I look over and see that it's Destiny.

"Hey do you know where the bathrooms are?"

I immediately stop brushing and squint my eyes at her, "Are you serious?" Due to all the toothpaste in my mouth though it just sounded like a bunch of gibberish.

"What? I couldn't understand you." I rolled my eyes before getting out and water bottle and rinsing my mouth out.

I spit the contents onto the ground behind me, wiped my mouth, and turned to face her, "I said are you serious?"

"Why would I be joking? I really need to pee."

I sighed, "Well Destiny, if you had taken the liberty to look around, you'd realize there are no bathrooms here."

"What!"

I started laughing, "Well what did you expect?"

"I figured there'd at least be one bathroom up here."

"Nope. Sorry."

"Well if there's no bathroom where am I supposed to go pee huh?"

I reached in my tent and grabbed a roll of toilet paper before handing it to her, "That and a lucky tree."

She looked down at the roll in disgust, "You're kidding right?"

"No now it's my turn to be serious."

She starting whining, "Someone is gonna see me with junk out! Will you cover me?"

"Wait hold on now, I never agreed to doing this."

"Come on please, just this once!"

I let out an annoyed sigh, "Fine just this once. But you better not pee on me."

"I won't, I promise."

She led me over to her tent where she handed me one of her blankets.

"All right time to go pick a tree."

After about ten long minutes, Destiny finally decided which tree she wanted to pee on. Without warning she started to quickly undo her belt buckle and unzip her pants.

I shrieked and quickly held the blanket up, "Jeez women a little warning would've helped."

"Sorry I'm just trying to get this over with. And no peeking!"