10.

So far everything has been going pretty good. Despite the fact that our chaperone/boss went missing sometime last night, everyone is handling it well.

Chase and Jason have been avoiding each other all day long. John finds it hilarious but I think it's stupid. They're trying extra hard to make it seem like they didn't have sex last night.

Currently, all of us are sitting around in a circle, chatting with the ones next to us.

Suddenly Melissa stands up, "That's it! I can't take this anymore. I'm gonna go look for Spencer and when I find him, we're getting the hell out of here."

Destiny started chuckling, "You act like it's so bad! Honestly, I'm fine with just doing this all day."

Melissa rolled her eyes, "And how long will that last before you get bored? Come on guys, think! We have to be actively trying to get out of here. Not just sitting around and accepting the shitty situation we're stuck in!"

I cleared my throat, "Well she's not wrong."

"Yes! Someone with a functioning brain! Come, lets go look for Spencer."

"Wait a second, you want to just wander out into the woods with no certain direction or place to look?"

"You got any better ideas genius?"

I ran everything over in my head and figured that wandering around in the woods was not our best shot at finding Spencer but it's a start.

"Ok, ok, I'm coming."

She squealed and went to our tent to get some things before we leave.

I looked over at John, "You coming?"

"Nah, I've accepted our shitty situation."

"You're lame."

He chuckled and whispered to me, "At least you'll get some alone time with her."

"Oh shut up."

"I know you were thinking that too, don't even deny it!"

We both started laughing and I bid him goodbye before going to my tent to grab somethings.

When I got there Melissa was already preparing a backpack to take along with her. Now that I think about it, she probably thinks I'm just going to be alone with her. Which is not entirely untrue, but I do think we should at least try and find Spencer. I mean what if he got hurt or something on the way down there?

"You're only coming so you can perv on me huh?" Ah and there it was.

I sighed while putting a bottle of water and a flashlight into my bag, "Maybe, just maybe, I wanna get outta here too. Crazy right?"

"Oh shut up." She said before crawling out the tent, with me close behind her. Jason approached us with a backpack of his own, "I'm coming with you guys."

"Dammit!" I mumbled under my breath.

Jason looked over at me confused, "I'm sorry?"

"Oh nothing." He shrugged and turned to Melissa.

"So can I come with you guys?"