**CHAPTER 1**

It has been 3 months since the Hell House experience and everything went back to normal. Criss was busting his ass once more with his magic shows, and death-defying stunts. Only this time he was sidetracked with his lovely girlfriend Kc, who was at the moment giving him an extremely difficult time....He has been asking her for a whole month now to marry him, but she was being so vicious.

Meanwhile, Sully and his newly evolved relationship with Sandy was blossoming like a rose in the Spring...He asked her to marry him, and she said yes...she let him know tho that she wanted the perfect wedding, with lots of flowers and decorations...Sully just smiled at her and said sure baby, anything for my girl.

Klay was turning his life around after the loss of his girlfriend Abby...he recently talked Kayala to go out with him. She was a real exotic beauty, with a real sexy accent. Carrot-Top tried to get over his experience from the Hell House, by doing his Comedy numbers at the Luxor....constantly telling himself that he was never going on another adventure with Criss Angel again!!! Little did he know....how far from the truth that really was.

As for Criss's two brothers, Costa married a lovely girl named Annie and moved across the street from their Mother Dimitra in Long Island New York. JD moved in with their mother so that she could help him with little Dani Lynn, for he wasn't ready to have another wife....he missed Lynn too much.

Criss was getting bored with the same magic show number, so he decided out of the blue to ask Kc to go on another vacation with him...and that they could call their friends to join them...Kc hesitated at the thought for a moment....then stated....as long as it's not any more Haunted Places....Crisstopher smiled at the thought....then it turned into a laugh. Kc left to invite all of their friends. When she got back to Serenity, she told Criss that Sully & Sandy, her brother Klay & Kayala, Mickey, Mark, Dally(Dallon W.), Breny(Brendan U.), Gigi and Krysten, all said yes...but Carrot-Top wouldn't answer his phone....Criss laughed at her and told her to leave C.T. to him but first Criss went to his 2 brothers, they both said hell no!! they were staying home where it was safe from monsters and evil shit, and they'd rather keep their adventures in their own backyard.

Criss went to the Luxor to entice Carrot-Top to come with them...which he knew was going to take a lot of finessing, but it was worth it! Before he got to C.T.'s room he ran into Shannon and Carmen, who were old friends of Sandy and Kc. He decided to surprise Kc and Sandy by bringing them along too, for they haven't seen each other in a long time. Now Criss thought to himself...off to get Carrot-Top.

Carrot-Top was in his room at the Luxor taking a nap on the couch....Criss picked the lock on his door...snuck in the room and ran over to where C.T. was sleeping and jumped on him screaming run the evil spirit is back!!!////Carrot-Top screamed bloody murder and fell off the couch onto the floor with a loud thud!! He was as white as a sheet...he looked up and seen Criss standing on the couch laughing his ass off!! As Criss hopped down with the devilish smirk as he asked how his ole' buddy was.....Carrot-Top knew that tone of voice, and quickly walked away from him....Saying Oh-No you don't, there was no way he was going on any more outings with him!! every time he went anywhere with Criss something bad always happened....and it was not happening this time!!!

Finally, after two hours of finessing C.T. Criss used the 'but I fucking Died for you in that damn Hell House!! and all I want you to do is join me on a fun-filled vacation time with friends....no more haunted houses this time....Because truth be told C.T. I really want you to be there when I ask Kc to marry me....Carrot-Top looked at him and finally said under a lot of pressure....FINE!! but nothing better happen to me this time!! I Am tired of getting the shit scared outta me!! Criss went over to him and gave him a huge hug, then told him to get ready and meet the rest of us at Serenity. C.T. sighed and said alright....And Here We Go Again!!!