**CHAPTER 14**

After 3 days of drifting aimlessly in the open ocean...they came to a point where everything stopped! There was no breeze, no current, just dead silence...Kc was getting ready to ask her husband Criss, what was happening, when the safety rafts begin to spin aimlessly in circles, spinning faster and faster, people were flying off the raft to there doom...either by drowning or being eaten, by sharks..Criss was wondering if the spinning was ever going to stop!! So he just held on to Kc tightly so she wouldn't fly out of the raft. When it finally stopped spinning, they realized thy were no longer where they were...for not too far away from the raft, was an enormous island.

Out of all the thousands of passengers, only a mere handful survived the ships sinking, and the devastating whirlpool. 3 safety rafts survived. The girls were excited to see land, that the guys began to paddle the raft towards it with their hands. After a couple hours of paddling they reached the shore of the island...they were beginning to get out of the rafts and go to the land..when suddenly!! A huge serpent rose out of the water behind them and immediately devoured 3 of the people. The rest of them rushed to the beach and away from the waterside...Sandy began to scream hysterically for she was deathly afraid of snakes....and that was unbelievably enormous!! Sully grabbed her and calmed her down. Kc was still a little dazed n confused from the blow to her head from the ships wreck.

Once all the survivors made it away from the ocean side, they decided to lay down under some shade trees and rest up for a while, before they looked for something to possibly eat and fresh water to drink...

The survivors are:: Criss, Kc, Sandy, Sully, Klayton, Kayala, C-Top, Dallon, Breny, Pete, Patrick, Andy, Joey, and a few extras from the cruise ship.

Beens they were in a strange place, Klayton decided to mention that it was possibly dangerous, and that we should stay in groups, so no one is alone...so Dall took leadership of group 2...which had all the extra survivors from the wreck, Breny, Pete, Patrick, Andy and Joey in it.
Group 1 was Klayton, Sully, Criss, Kc, Sandy, Kayala, and C-Top.

Dallon's group were looking for fresh water, and try to put up a makeshift tent out of the safety rafts. Klayton's group was looking for food. And to check out the layout of the Island, and maybe find out where they were.