** CHAPTER 2**

Once all the friends gathered at Serenity, Criss announced that they were going to California to have Sandy and Sully's wedding first, then I have an awesome getaway afterwards in-lined for us all!!! but I am not telling you!! It's gonna be a surprise... So once again they all loaded in Criss's Mindfreak RV and set out for Los Angeles, California. Little did any of them know that Sandy and Sully had plans to have their wedding location set on none only then the haunted Linda Vista Hospital...but that was gonna be their little secret to share once they get there...

Dallon and Brendan were in the back of the RV making out when Klay walked in to get a clean shirt from his suitcase, Klay looked at them and said dudes, can't you keep it holstered til we get to a hotel or something...Brendan looked over at Klay and told him it was Dally's fault, he started it....Dally looked over at Klay and offered Klay to join them...Klay laughed at them and turned to the door....he had a wicked grin on his face and turned around and jumped in with them!! and said come here you little bitches!! he slapped both of them on the cheek, and Kayala walked in and seen her boy-toy horsing around on her...."Klay you kinky little devil! you cheating on me already??" Klay jumped out of the bed and ran to her, and said no babe you are the only one for me...I was just giving my 2 bitches a hard time....Criss yelled back from the driver's seat....you better not be doing anything nasty back there!! You know I do sleep back there occasionally...Sully and Sandy were asleep together on the loveseat. Gigi and Krysten were playing footsie under the kitchenette table...Mickey was flirting with Shannon, and Mark was eye-balling Carmen. Kc was sitting in Criss's lap while he was driving.

After a while, Breny and Dally got out of the bedroom and came out to join the rest of the group. They were now entering California...only a few more hours til they reached Los Angeles...Klay came to the front and took over driving for the rest of the way...Criss was thinking about taking Kc to the back bedroom but was worried about what Dally and Breny did to it...so he just sat in the recliner with Kc on his lap, taking a catnap.

When it was time to get directions for the wedding site, Sully just said he'd take the wheel from here..so Klay just parked and went in the back..while Sully and Sandy took them to the Wedding site. they pulled up and parked the RV....And told everyone they were there!!! Sully opened the doors and him and Sandy walked out...shortly followed by Criss, Kc, and C.T. Then all the others. Carrot-Top took one look at where they were and he ran back into the RV, and said OH NO !!! This is not happening. Criss looked over to what C.T. seen......

Criss turned to Sully, Dude what in the hell are you thinking!! Didn't the last vacation we went on teach you anything!? Sully looked at Criss sullenly

Criss turned to Sully, Dude what in the hell are you thinking!! Didn't the last vacation we went on teach you anything!? Sully looked at Criss sullenly....Yeah dude it did, the real value of love and undying friendship...Besides I promised Sandy I would take her here, but I really didn't want to come alone...My friends are my strength bro, and I need all of you on this. Criss turned to Kc, and the others....what do you guys say?

Beens Breny and Dally have never been on an excursion like this before they were all for it! So were Gigi and Krysten. Mickey wasn't afraid of anything...he was a Navy Seal professional Assassin...Mark was a lovable carefree & spirited guy....plus he would go anywhere as long as there was a beautiful girl involved that could use his protection...like Carmen....Shannon didn't like the idea at all, she was the girly girl type, but she felt safe knowing that a tough Navy Seal was there to keep her safe. Kc was really insecure about it...cuz she remembers what happened last time...and she didn't know if she could handle the thought of losing Criss again. But Crisstopher talked her into it...as usual with his deadly charm...Now he just had to get Carrot-Top out of the RV, and they would be set to explore and have Their best friends private wedding ceremony...

After Klay, Criss, Sully, and Breny all failed to get Carrot-Top out of the RV....Dallon jumped up and said leave it to me....He went in the RV and shut the doors. He walked over to C.T. and started rubbing on him, then he started to take his clothes off...C.T. looked at him and asked him what he was doing? Dal gave a smirk and told him he was going to take care of him...Dal reached over and started playing with his red hair, and when he reached down to feel him up and kiss him Carrot-Top ran like Flash Gordon out of the RV....and jumped into Criss's arms. Carrot-Top what the Hell dude!! but when Dallon came out half naked with a smoke in his mouth they all could guess what happened....they all got a laugh out of that!! Dall walked over to C.T. and said anytime carrot cake with frosting...just give me a holler and I will take care of you...Criss looked at C.T. and said at least he's out of the RV....