**CHAPTER 12**

After eating and shopping, they decided to go for a walk along the beach...just then a Hawaiian woman came over to Kc and Sandy, and asked them to join the traditional Hawaiian Dance Competition, called the Makanani Hula Lyau...Criss asked Kc to go up there and show them how she could shake it!! Sully told Sandy to go up and knock em for a loop...so The girls agreed to give it a try...they followed the woman to the large cabana where the dance off was located...Kc and Sandy noticed right off no locals were competing, it was just for the tourists...but beens Sandy was a captain in the professional cheerleading squad a few years ago...she was very elastic...Kc was into martial arts, and on the pro gymnastics team until she blew out her knee...but was still very elastic as well...so they both thought...how hard could it be.

Once the music started, the girls began to move and sway to its mesmerizing beat...when the girls saw how they were turning on their men...they decided to steam them up a bit more...Kc started doing quicker belly dancing moves...then she looked at Sandy and told her to join her...Sandy suddenly remembered the belly dancing her and Kc used to do in high school together, and they stole the competition!! Plus turned on every judge and guy in the cabana...the judges gave them the winning Laurel wreaths and Lei's.... they both jumped down and went to their husbands, and kissed them very sweetly....while the crowds cheered.

The sun was finally going to bed...and so did the honeymooners. At first, Kc and Sandy thought they were getting separate rooms, to have romantic, passionate, sexy alone time...but Criss and Sully had other plans in mind. The guys put blindfolds on the girls and took them to a room, the room felt moist and cool. When they removed their blindfolds, they realized they were in a red lit room with an inside waterfall, the bed was made on the floor and very large. To make it interesting Criss and Sully did a kinky little striptease dance for them. To Sully's song Love-Hate-Sex-Pain....then they danced naked around the girls to Criss's song Rubber-Room. After the dance was over...Sully went to Kc and peeled her clothes off...Criss did the same to Sandy...after they were both stripped the guys poured sweet cherry wine all over the girls' bodies, and began to lick them dry...they took turns with each girl...Sully got dirty first, by going to his wife and decided to have a bite of her sweet spot. Criss was busy with his mouthful of his wife's breast, and using his naughty hands in her sweet spot...to make it more interesting, Sully went behind Kc and started feeling her up from behind, and Criss went to Sandy and did the same...and they played a little backdoor bandits with each other's wive's....when both Sully and Criss realized they needed a little more fluffed, they laid the girls down so they could straddle them while the girls had a little taste...first the girls used their hands to stroke them a while til they hardened a little then they began sucking, pushing and pulling...when the guys moaned in pleasure long enough, and the girls had enough...the guys both said they were ready for the Ultimate Penetration. So they all went to the bed...the girls in the middle and Sully and Criss on the outside...they both got into position, and stuck it to the girls slowly, but hard. Both girls moaned in pleasure, once the guys found their sweet spot, they pushed in and out harder and faster til they had both girls screaming loudly from the complete ecstasy they were getting from there men...the guys decided to keep the girls in the mood...so they changed places, for a different feel for their girls...Criss was more of an exotic romantic love maker, while Sully was more of the hardcore stick it to ya hard leave ya panting type of sex toy...so Sully gave Kc the old fashioned Rock n Roll feeling...and Criss gave Sandy a little sweet magical romance....the girls didn't know how to react to their decisions of sex sharing....but they both enjoyed it immensely!!....After both girls were officially drenched in sweet sticky sweat....the guys took them to the indoor lake and washed them off...just to do a little more lovemaking under the waterfall. The guys picked them out of the water and carried them to another room in the cabana and laid them down on a feather bed. Criss and Sully picked up tubes of honey to drip on the girls' inner thighs, then they began to lick and suck starting from the southern route...working there way up...sucking and licking strongly, and very deeply. The girls were completely intoxicated with all the passion and lust their men gave them...then when the guys were hard again they put the girls on all fours and did it to them doggie style...just to change the pace, and monotony. By the time all four of them were all played out the sun was coming up through the cabana's windows. But they were definitely sleeping in...they all laid together on the featherbed, covered with just a couple of satin sheets. Kc gave her Sexy Greek Houdini a passionate kiss and told him how much she loved him....he just moaned love u2 my Sweet Bess, half asleep...Sandy gave her hubby a hickey on his neck and told him she really loved her tough bad boy Music-Man...he bit her neck and said love you too...my Sweet little Witchy Woman....for she definitely put her spell on him...then they fell asleep in each others embrace.