**CHAPTER 7**

Just when they thought they were once again getting out of the hospital...Gigi was missing from the group...something has enticed her to leave the group and walk down the hall towards the Psychiatric Ward...where the lights were flashing on and off very brightly. Krysten began to get real scared for her Love...and ran down the hall after her...but she couldn't catch up to her she was too far away, and the group held Krysten back and said we will all go together after her.. Criss yelled at her!! Remember Rule # fucking 1!! never leave the group!! now let's go get Gigi so we can get outta here!! Sully followed right behind Klay who was walking head in head with Criss. The rest of the girls stayed in between the guys with C-Top in the middle of the girls...

Gigi was getting ready to open one of the rooms in the Psychiatric Ward when she noticed freshly killed half-eaten rats in the doorway...now if any of the other girls had seen that they would have screamed for their men and ran away....but not Gigi she was the man in her relationship. So like an extreme idiot she walked into the room....Where deep in the darkness was a hidden figure of a Psycho still living in his sanctuary....never leaving the hospital....

(Pic of Psycho Killer)

When Gigi entered the room he came out from behind the door and slammed the door behind him

When Gigi entered the room he came out from behind the door and slammed the door behind him...she quickly turned around hoping it was one of her friends...but it wasn't....She screamed a blood-curdling scream as he approached her with a huge surgeons blade... she tried to run and she threw anything and everything she could find on him....but nothing stopped him...He quickly grabbed her and began to skin her alive with the knife....after skinning her she while she was still alive he cut off all her limbs starting with her arms...she was so much in shock she couldn't die fast...then he took an autopsy hatchet and chopped her legs off....then he cut her open and gutted her....she died very gruesomely, but her friends didn't get there til the psycho was pulling out her liver and eating it...then as he went for her heart...he turned to look out the window....Criss used his kinetic energy to melt the door lock so he couldn't escape the room...then he lit a match and put it in a liquid from a hospital vial hoping it was flammable...and it was... so he tossed it through the window of the psycho's room and set the whole room on fire....they all heard him screaming and then his final maniacal laugh as he was burnt into a cinder...along with the remains of Gigi... Krysten was so Hysterical about the loss of her one true love she hurled herself into the fiery chasm of death...so she could be with her forever...

Criss grabbed Kc and Sully grabbed his beloved wife Sandy, and told the rest of the group to hall ass!! cuz this joint is going up in flames!!! They all ran towards the exit doors and didn't stop running til they hit the RV...C-Top was the first one in...Then Klay made sure all the girls were in. Then each guy went in Klay drove and none of them ever looked back...