**CHAPTER 10**

After Criss and Kc spent the rest of their wedding night alone...they woke up and decided to ask Sully and Sandy to join them on a double honeymoon vacation in Hawaii....Sandy jumped on the idea, and she said they were going with or without Sully's consent.....Sully gave his wife that what are you talkin about look...and said you are not going on any honeymoon trip without him....Criss and Kc laughed at both of them....When it came time to pack Sandy helped Kc with her clothes, When Kc came out of the bathroom, and put her bag of feminine products in her suitcase. Kc noticed the only clothes Sandy packed was sexy, kinky lingerie....along with a few sex toys and rubbers....Kc looked at Sandy and said no way!! Sandy told her 'girl what do you think a honeymoon is for? Kc you have to add the fact that this is a double honeymoon....and I want to play!!' Sandy you are so sexually disgusting! Kc said to her jokingly...but we do need to pack at least few regular clothes...Sandy looked at her and said ok fine...

Criss heard the girls giggling amongst each other, and decided to intervene...."Ladies, are you ready to head out for the airport?" They both got silent, then said give us five more minutes. Criss said sure, and pranced back down the stairs. You know something Sandy, Kc said....I am so glad I said yes to Criss...he is such a sweetie...pita cute....Sandy looked at her and said yeah he is....Wait what did you say Kc?....I called him pita cute...its Greek for cutie pie....anyhow, are we ready...the guys are probably getting real antsy...so they both grabbed their bags and went outside to meet them in the car. Sully was driving, so Sandy jumped in the passenger seat so she could play with him while he drove. Kc went to join Criss in the backseat...where Criss was laying naked waiting for her....Kc took one look and jumped back laughing her ass off! When Sully and Sandy looked in back and seen Criss....Sully just said DAMN DUDE! What the Hell are you doing!?.....Sandy was in between of being disgusted and turned on at the same time...and she asked,...Criss can't you wait til the honeymoon starts? Kc your hubby wants a headstart on us!! Kc looks again and turns to Sully and Sandy....really is that what you get from this image!! Criss reaches out of the car and pulls Kc in saying....come on baby....Little Freaky wants to play!! Kc jumps in laughing the whole time....after 2 hours of driving for Sully,,, and riding for Criss!!...they finally made it to the airport...and Kc and Criss had to put there clothes back on. Then they all loaded on the plane, and headed to Hawaii. Sully slept most of the way to Hawaii, Sandy slept in his lap....Kc and Criss talked then listened to music together...when the plane finally landed...Sully perked up instantly, and Sandy just wanted to go back to sleep...so Sully carried his Little Princess to the taxi, Sandy called Sully her #1 Musicman...Kc was heading off the plane when Criss lifted her up like she was weightless, and put her in his arms...then grabbed his phone and took a selfie of them....then he carried her to the cab...once he put her in he followed her in and kissed her and told her how much he loved his Little Snuggle Bunny....that was Criss' s petname for Kc....that and his Sweet Bess...but he only called her that when she called him her sexy Greek Houdini....but her other nickname for him was her Cuddle Bear....

15 minutes later, they were at the beautiful Honolulu Cabana resort, with awesome scenery, and amazing and exotic animals all around...it was enough to take anyone's breath away!! And the entire resort was all their's for 3 whole weeks...but the girls said first things first, we all go down and get couples massages, and the complete pampering package....they all agreed on it. After several hours of pampering, they decided it was time to eat....