**CHAPTER 11**

Criss and Sully had a full day planned, after their lunch....but for know they were just sitting at the outside table at the Hawaiian Islands diner...talking after having a remarkable lunch... and of all things to converse about Sully had to bring up..the cops pulling them over, for speeding to the airport and catching him and Kc naked in the back seat, playing hanky panky....Criss asked him if he was ever gonna drop it!! But Sully tossed some leftover whip cream at Criss and hit Criss on the nose...and told him NEVER! That it was epic!...the cops were laughing so hard, that you couldn't even wait for your honeymoon to start fooling around....he just told us to find you 2 a room, and drove off with a wide grin on their faces!!

Criss was getting a little pissed...then said the only reason they didn't give us a ticket, was because they got a free 5 minute porn show...with the sexiest newlyweds around! You Asswipe!! Now change the fucking subject! You are embarrassing my wife....but when the guys looked over at their lovely wives...they were a couple of laughing hyenas, on the whole subject....Sandy finally stood up and grabbed Kc and told the guys while they were arguing...that they were going to have a half hour of girl time...the guys agreed and gave them a kiss...

They decided to do some Hawaiian style shopping... they bought beautifully decorated hula apparel, to make their boy toys drool a little...

(Sandy's wearing this...below)

(Kc's wearing this

(Kc's wearing this...below)

When they get back to the diner both Sully & Criss' s jaws dropped to the ground, and their tongues rolled out of their mouths

When they get back to the diner both Sully & Criss' s jaws dropped to the ground, and their tongues rolled out of their mouths....not to mention Criss' s 'Lil Freaky' and Sully's 'Mr. Wiggly' was playing pinocchio...