**CHAPTER 18**

The next day of traveling the group was traveling effortlessly towards the castle so they could get back home. But what they didn't know was that a pair of evil harpies, were waiting for the right moment to capture the 2 girls...Sandy and Kc.

                (Pic of harpies below)

         they walked on an old rock bridge, when they looked down on either side, as far as the eye could see

         they walked on an old rock bridge, when they looked down on either side, as far as the eye could see...was nothing...just to humor himself, Sully tossed a quarter over the side just to see when he could hear it hit bottom.....it never hit a bottom...Sully jumped over to Klay and told him there was no Fucking Bottom!!!! Klay just smiled at him and told him to just not fall down. Kc looked up and noticed Criss' s newly acquainted friend was flying above him...Just then the Harpies attacked!! They went for the guys first to catch them off guard. Then when they dodged away...one grabbed Sandy and the other one grabbed Kc. And flew them to the castle for their master.

Criss was pissed! He whistled to his friend, and the stallion came flying down, he mounted up, and Klay said he was going too...Sully said not without me! My wife is somewhere out there! Over much contemplation, Klay slid off the horse and let Sully go with Criss....and told him he will get there eventually....and to make sure he gets his sister and keeps her safe. Criss said that's my wife as well, and that he could guarantee she will be safe back in his arms again. They swiftly flew off towards the castle.

When they finally made it to the castle's gates, the stallion caught a smell of something ancient and evil and he spooked and flew off. Then out of nowhere a solitary white wolf walked over to Criss and rubbed up against him, Criss placed his hand on her sleek white coat...they psychically linked up and she told him to accept her gift to him...for its the only way to stop the evil that lives in the castle....he accepted her gift, and she gently bit him on the wrist. Sully chased the wolf off, and asked Criss if he was alright...he told him yeah...but he felt very strange.

Meanwhile back where Klay was still walking towards the castle with Kayala. The white wolf, ran up to Klay and bit him, then disappeared into the mist...Klay wrapped up his hand and kept going...Kayala was complaining the whole way up to the castle...til it drove Klay crazy...his eyes began to change and he could feel a deep anger run through him....Kayala gasped as she seen her boyfriend turn into a beast!!!

                 (Pic of Klay as werewolf below)

Kayala screamed ran backwards,  and turned around so quickly, that she fell

Kayala screamed ran backwards,  and turned around so quickly, that she fell...off the rock bridge...with no bottom...she was never to be seen again.....Klay let out a mournful howl...which Criss heard and reacted to his eyes changed, and began to turn....Sully was speechless...he didn't know if he should run or scream or what! So he just sat down and stayed quiet...once Criss was changed,  he realized what gift the white wolf gave him...he turned to Sully and went over to him in a submissive manner to let him know it was still him on the inside...Sully grinned and said that's very BADASS!!

         (pic of Criss as werewolf below)

Criss heard Klay's cry once more, and he turned around and answered his call

Criss heard Klay's cry once more, and he turned around and answered his call...a few moments later he caught up with Criss, and joined them to the castle to find and save the girls.