6/ new faces

-

it was early in the morning, and I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door.

I shouted "yeah?" and drake responded that he's taking me out today, and to be ready in an hour.

I took a shower and got ready, wearing black mom jeans and a baby blue choker top from American apparel.

as I came downstairs I smelt no food, which was disappointing, my greedy ass was hungry.

"you always dressing like you some tumblr girl, I never normally fuck with girls like you, but I kinda like your fashion sense," aubrey said to me as he walked out the kitchen.

I only laughed as I didn't really know what to say to him.

"where are we going?" I asked

"we're gonna explore downtown, the city respects me fully so we don't need to worry bout fans and shit,"

I nodded and sat on the sofa. he didn't look ready as he wasn't wearing a shirt. he's so beautiful.

"some of my boys are gonna meet us, but real quick I wanna speak to you,"

"about what?" I didn't know what he would need to talk to me seriously about.

"kye, obviously," he paused, and it felt like he didn't talk for 10 minutes but it was only a few seconds

"the age of consent in Toronto is 16.. so whatever you wanna do is legal.. but I'm just warning you, his ass doesn't treat girls right. maybe you bout to change him, or something,"

this was getting way more serious than I expected it to. all he did was ask me on a date, I never even properly agreed to it.

"-but yeah, you can go on that date with him I guess. he's coming today so you can arrange some shit or whatever. don't be falling for him heavy though, and don't be falling for his tricks. don't wanna see you giving no head on the first date."

I looked down and replied okay. I was becoming less and less attracted to drake, as he was now like a father to me. I felt like he'd laugh in my face if I were to try and come onto him, especially now I sort of have a thing with one of his boys. but you never know.

it took an hour for us to get out of the house. we pulled up to a street about 20 minutes away, and drake started texting on his phone.

kye, rio and 2 other boys came out one of the houses, and I'm no mathematician but I don't see 6 people fitting in a 5 seater.

drake got out to greet them, so I got out too. mostly because I felt awkward taking up the front seat when I was the smallest person.

kye smirked at me and took the role of introducing me to the 2 boys I didn't know, terrence and zack, and one of them felt the need to say, "so this is your girl, kye" laughing and making me feel awkward.

aubrey got back into the car, and terrence who was a big, south asian guy took the front seat.

I looked up at the three boys, and someone said "I guess you sitting on someone's lap"

hell no

"I'll.. take the floor?"

"you ain't taking my goddamn leg space, just sit on kyes dick and get it over with." rio spoke before getting into the car with zack.