15/ nightmares

-

'be ready at 8am tomorrow, we going out for my birthday,' kye told me on the phone. he was turning 23, and it made me feel as young as ever.

"when you gonna tell me where we're going?" he hadn't spilled a single detail, apart from confirming what drake had said about it just being me and him.

'not until we there. goodnight, baby girl, get some rest cos we got a long day.'

"goodnight, daddy" I decided to use his favourite word since it was his birthday, and honestly I had no problem with saying it. I liked saying it, but it was more special if I didn't overuse it.

'can't wait to see your cute ass, I can imagine you right now... underwear on, no bra..-'

"happy birthday, ugly" I hung up the phone laughing and looked at the time. it was 12:09am.

I should've gone to bed, but I decided to pick out my clothes now, instead of when I woke.

the weather was due to be warm, so I got out my navy tennis skirt - the third colour I have - thigh high socks, a grey halter neck crop top that said DADDY, a ripped up denim jacket and all black superstars.

before I knew it, I was drifting off to sleep.

my alarm rang at 6:45 and I begrudgingly got up without snoozing it, as I didn't want to be late for kye.

I took a quick shower and dried my hair, did my makeup and got dressed within an hour. I was on the verge of running late so I speed walked down the steps, making myself a coffee.

10 minutes early, and kye was knocking at door

he looked sleepy; and was wearing his usual black jeans, with a black tshirt and his supreme jacket.

"happy birthday papi" I looked up at him and wrapped my arms around his warm body, and he kissed the top of my head.

"you good? I missed you" he held my hand and swung it back and fourth.

"I've been okay. I missed you too old man"

"old man? don't say that, I feel like a creep or a babysitter or suttin" I laughed because he sounded so offended.

"you wanna get going? you got your bag?"

"...bag? like a backpack?"

he cursed to himself "did I not mention we going overnight? fuck.. quickly get some shit together, come" he pulled me upstairs

I took an oversized tshirt, extra underwear, hair stuff, toiletries and an extra crop top and pair of knee high socks. I could wear the same skirt.

I stuffed them into my pink fluffy backpack and kye slung it over his shoulder, he looked so cute it made me giggle.

we walked and talked, making our way down the steps "the drive is like 8 hours, but we can stop in between to get food"

"8 hours? I didn't know we'd be leaving Toronto.. but I'm excited.. and let me put on sweatpants" I ran back upstairs, changing into comfy, black sweats and carrying my clothes back downstairs and out the front door

"what? it's a long drive and skirts are uncomfortable" I said, jumping into the front seat of his car, where he was sat.

"skirts give me easier access, now I only got your titties to work with," kye laughed, staring at my chest.

"stoppppp" I put my hands over them, feeling self conscious

"here, use my hand to do that," he tried to reach for me but I smacked his arm down