9/ reunited

-

"LIA" I screamed, hugging her and getting extremely excited.

"hoe, it's been too long," she said to me

she looked really good, and was wearing blue mom jeans, a baby pink tshirt and superstars.

"I was sure you were ghosting me, I was gonna cry and shit" I laughed at her, walking into the living room.

"bitch you thought!" she said. all the boys were sat in there, minus aubrey.

"lia, you looking real nice" rio got up, licking his lips.

"true. now lo can we go to your room so we can talk, in private," she gave the boys side eye.

I laughed at her, she was too much.

we walked up to my room and sat down. "I better have been the only person other than you on this bed since I left"

I looked at her and didn't say anything, but started laughing.

"TELL ME EVERYTHING, THE FUCK," she screamed, and I swear you could probably hear her in London.

I explained all that had happened, from our day out downtown to terrences party, to me staying at kyes apartment and everything in between - making sure not to leave out kyes desire to be called daddy, constantly.

"I ship it" she said after a long pause "even though he rude."

"don't say that," I laughed at her "I don't even how I feel about him,"

"nah, you do," she said, picking at her painted nail "you just haven't had me here to reassure you of it."

"plus he fine, so there's no downside... apart from his controlling ass, but I'll sort that out - he probably scared of me"

I laughed at her again, because she was 5'2 and he was over a foot taller than both of us, almost.

"you wanna get food?" I asked

"yeah, but I don't wanna see rios ugly ass, always tryna talk to me I swear"

"he's cute, you should give him your number," I told her and she gave me daggers

"...maybe. he is kind of cute I guess"

"aw, you talking bout me bae?" rio turned the corner, over hearing us.

"yeah I was, you want my number?" she asked him straight up, making me shake my head, I love her so much.

"of course, mami" he took her phone and put in his number, calling himself.

"I'll hit up your ugly ass later, but I'm busy now." she walked off into the kitchen, not giving him a second to respond.

"graham has hella food.."

"yeah, I do" aubrey said, walking into the room

"ahh, papi, I missed your face" she ran over and hugged him

"why you ain't come and see me in so long, child?"

"I didn't wanna just turn up out of the blue uninvited" I laughed at her and drake started singing 'adele - someone like you', making me die when lia joined in.

"y'all crazy," I heard a voice say

I didn't know him, but recognised him as the guy who arrived with T and rio.

lia and drake were busy dueting, so I introduced myself.

"everyone knows who you are, kyes girl, staying with aubrey," and out of habit, I corrected him to say I wasn't kyes girl - but I felt like I shouldn't have.