16/ in with the new

-

the velour seats felt calming against my bare legs. I was in a club, in an attempt to meet some new people. I had been to clubs before with.. them.. and him.. but in this moment I was here alone.

I had locked myself away for the past couple of weeks, trying to process everything that happened. I spoke to kye for the first days we got back, but when he decided that I was overreacting and that every piece of kindness in his heart had disappeared; I broke up with him.

I could tell they all felt the same. they wondered why I didn't just brush it off and get over it and I didn't understand. I came from a drama free, boy free life back home to seeing my boyfriend shoot someone before my eyes? I couldn't just let it go. I at least wanted him to hold me.

lola had gone ghost again and I was so worried about her.

"pretty dead tonight, right?" an attractive girl said to me, sitting on the seat next to me. I nodded as I had never been here before so I didn't really know. the club was 18+, but I got waved through by the security outside with a group of people so I assumed I didn't look that young. I hoped.

"you're quiet, huh?" she laughed, tucking a silky strand of hair behind her ear. she had jet black hair and tan skin, accompanied by one of the prettiest smiles id ever seen. I think she was latinx from the subtle Spanish accent.

I laughed back, "just nervous. I've never been here alone before," I smiled up at her.

"you're not alone!" her face lit up, "you have me! I'm alexa," I quickly told her my name, and she pulled me up to dance.

as we got up, I noticed how amazing her body was; she was thick as hell, and wearing the tightest black mini dress I'd ever seen.

I also caught a glimpse of my reflection, which reminded me I was only 16 and wondered how the hell I got into this damn place. I left my hair messy, and my makeup was still pretty subtle. my dress was tight, strapless and velvet. I felt exposed and the gaze of men twice my age made me uneasy.

alexa and I danced together for around 15 minutes, while she repeatedly called me sexy and felt me up. I had no idea what to do while she grabbed my ass, thighs, boobs, stomach - you name it, she touched it. I eventually ended up gently touching her back, to which her eyes lit up.

"you wanna meet some of my friends? they'll love you, I'm sure of it!" she whispered in my ear.

myself, being naive, agreed. all I could think of was the fact that making new friends was exactly what I came here for. she led us out of the club, and as we exited she nodded at the security guard as if they knew eachother.

(a/n I low-key have no idea what's about to happen I'm just having fun with writing and I have a long run sort of plan which I need to use this to get into. sorry if this is awful, comments would help.)

we walked for about 10 minutes along the dirty Toronto streets, until we arrived at a sketchy looking motel. "my friends are still in the room, finishing up getting ready. let's go up and meet them?" she stated, her voice remaining calm. I nodded in response and followed her heels up the rusty looking stairs.

she knocked on one of the room doors, to which we got no response. however when she shouted "it's alexa!", the door opened almost instantly.