Chapter One.

"Tori! Get up!" I hear my mom yell from downstairs. "Ugh.." I say as I slowly opened up my eyes.

After a few minutes of adjusting the light and just laying in my bed, I eventually got up and went downstairs.

"What?!" I snapped. "I have some great news!" She squealed. "Then say it." I said and laughed. "We're moving to California!!" She yelled and my jaw nearly dropped. "Are you kidding me?!" I said. "No! We're leaving somewhere in this week!" She said. "Oh my god!!" I say as I jumped up and down.

When my mom and I were done fangirling over moving, I frowned.

I just remembered. I have best friends here. Especially my boyfriend. And their names were, Jennifer, Molly and James.

Jennifer was the first one I met, I've known her since third grade. Molly and I met in English in grade eight. I met James over Jennifer's boyfriend. After that, I guess we all just stuck together.

'I'll love you for a thousand yearsss.' As soon as I heard that familiar tone, I picked up my phone.

From- James

James; Hey, babe, I hope you have a wonderful day. I won't be here for the day. I love you :)

xo, James.

Me; Hey :) I will, James. Have a great day on whatever you're doing. I love you too.

After I sent the message, I ran upstairs to get changed.

'We don't even have to try but it's always a good time!'

From- Molly

Molly; Heyyyyy, wanna skateboard around later?(:

Me; Sure, just have to get ready!

Molly; Okay, I'll be waiting at the park!

I put my phone down and grabbed the clothes I'll be wearing for the day. I grabbed a superman shirt, white shorts, and of course, my black converse.

After getting ready, I grabbed my penny board, that is light purple with light green wheels, went downstairs to my mom. "I'm going out with Molly." I say. "When? Right now?" She asks. "Mhm." I mumble while taking an apple from the fridge and taking a bite.

When my mom approved that I can go for awhile, I walked out the door and started to skateboard.

Once I reached the park, I saw Molly talking to a guy. "Molly!" I yelled for her attention. "Tori!" She said as she looked over at me and I walked over to her and the guy. "Hii." I said. "This is Ryan." Molly said, looking at me and him. "Hey, how are you?" He said as I looked at him in disgust. "Tori." Molly said as she gave what-the-hell-are-you-doing look. I rolled my eyes and said, "Fine."

After a few moments of silence, Molly finally spoke, "We should get going." And looked at me. "Let's." I said and walked away quickly and going on the penny board.

"Ugh, Tori, that guy liked me!" I heard Molly behind me. "Oops." I said as I threw my apple to the ground. "Now what is he gonna think?!" She asks. "Well, he's. probably thinking that he'll never see us again." I said sarcastically.

Afte me and Molly were done skateboarding, I went home and started to pack.

'I'll love you for a thousand yearsss.'

From- James

James; Toriiiiiiiiiii.

Me; Jamessssssss.

I smiled as James sent me cute texts.

Then I started to get emotional. I forgot to tell Molly, Jennifer and James that I was moving.

Group message with; Jen, Molly and James.

Me; Uhm, guys, I have something to tell you.

James; Go for it, babe.

Molly; What is it?

Jen; Okay.

Me; Well.. I'm moving to California.

James; Oh... Um. :(

Jen; Noooo, you can't leave me.

Molly; No, she can't leave US.

James; You have no idea how that broke my heart..

Me; I'm sorry, my mom didn't tell me why we are.

Jen; But..

Molly; So today was our last day together??:(

Me; No. I have no idea when we're leaving, but today wasn't our last day.

James; brb, crying.

Jen; Aw, James.. Look, you broke his heart, Tor.

Molly; And mine..

Me; I know this is hard, but we can still text, skype, facetime and other stuff. Maybe sometime during the holidays or something, you guys can come down in California. Or I can come here. But, all I know is that I will never forget about you guys. You guys are part of my family, and family stick together. (Also known has Ohana ;))

Molly; My heart has been swelled :')

Jen; :) I'm sorry, but I gotta go now. I love you all :)

Me; Okay, how about this, we all go to the park tomorrow to spend a day with eachother before I leave for California? Sound good?

James; Hi, back. Sounds good, babe :)

Molly; Yeah!

Jen; Sure! Okay, now I'll be going, bye, see y'all tomorrow!

James; Okay, but what time?

Me; Maybe one or two pm.

Molly; Okay.

James: Aight.

Jen; Okay! Bye! xo

---Closed chat---

I smiled as I put some stuff from my room into boxes.

After a few hours of boxing and dancing, I saved some clothes by my bed and put on some shorts and a tank top and climbed into bed.

______________________

How was it?! Was it good? Bad? Alright? Let me know in the comments!

Please vote, it really helps me out :)

Follow me on Twitter!; @WuddupO2L

It's quite long, ha..

Anyway, have a good night/day! Stay cloudy ;)☁

xox -iCaylenEdge