Chapter Six

I woke up with a massive headache. "Ow." I say as I sit up.

I'll get over it, I thought. I went downstairs and saw Kian and Sam making breakfast.

"Hi." I say as Sam jumped a little. "Who's jumpy now?" I said with a laugh. "Ha ha, very funny." Sam says. "Thank you, it was funny." I said sarcastically. I sat down at the table where I put my phone last night.

'2 New Messages.' was blinking on my screen.

From- Mom

Mom; I'm sorry for what I said yesterday. Forgive me?

Mom; Okay, you're ignoring me..

Me; I'm not. I was sleeping.

Mom; Where are you?

Me; Why do you care?

Mom; Because. I'm your mother.

Me; Not really.

After that text she stopped. "I'm such a screw up." I mumble so no one will hear me. "You alright?" I heard Kian ask as he sits down with his plate. "Uh, yeah, I just have um, a headache." I said as I put my phone facing down. "Oh." He says as he stuffs his face with eggs and hash browns. "I think we have Advil in the cupboard." Sam said as he put my ate down in front of me. "Thank you." I say with a smile.

After I finished my breakfast, I put my plate and fork into the sink and sat on the sofa.

I heard Sam and Kian talking about me so I couldn't resist, I got up, quietly, went by the doorway and eavesdropped.

"I think I'm in love with Tori. Like, love love." Sam says quietly. "Aw, my little bro is in love." Kian says and nudges his side. "Shhh, she can probably hear you," Sam says and looks over at me. "Oh. Hi." He says quickly. "Hi." I said with a little blush.

I don't think I'm in 'love love' with Sam, I thought.

"I'm just gonna.. go in the living room." Kian says awkwardly and walks past me.

"You know, you're cute when you blush." Sam says as he pulls me close to him. "Stop, you're gonna make me blush harder." I say and blush even harder. "Good." He says, dangerously close to my lips. "I-I... Need the bathroom." I said with a slight smirk. "No you don't, that'd such a lie." He says and kisses my cheek. "Yes, I know, but it's just awkward." I said. "Why?" He questions. "Well, it seems like Kian likes me and you were about to kiss me while he was in the other room, and he can probably hear us." I said. "Why do you care?" He said. "I don't, I was just pointing it out." I say. "Oh..." He says awkwardly, his arms still around me.

Sam walks me to the living room where Kian is and sits on the sofa. I sit in the middle of them. "So, what do we do know?" Kian asks, breaking the silence. "I don't know." I say with a shrug. "We could... I don't know." Sam says and I laugh.

"Uh, Tori. Can I uh, talk to you?" Kian asks awkward as he stood up. "Sure." I say as he drags me to the backyard.

"Can I ask you something?" He says as we step outside. "Yeah, anything." I said.

"Do you love me?"

_______________________

It's short :(

I promise I will make the next chapters LONG.

And once again, the girl who is with Kian, Adrianna, will be in the next chapters. So will Alex!

Stay tuned for chapter seven!

xo -iCaylenEdge (Isabelle)