Chapter Ten

I woke up, sad that Sam wasn't here all night with me. Then all the memories from last night flood in my mind.

Kian kissed me. I kissed back. I feel like a terrible person that I am. I shouldn't have kissed him back. How stupid am I?

I put those negative thoughts aside and got up to change into my clothes.

I walk down the stairs and see Sam sitting on the couch. "I'm sorry for last night." Sam says, standing up. "No, Sam. You said we were done. It's over and done with." I said. "And I'm sorry for saying that you... Yeah." I add. "I said it was okay, babe- I mean Tori." He corrects himself. "I'm thinking of finding my own apartment. So you don't have to deal with me again.." I say. "Are you saying I really didn't love you?" He asks. "No, no. I was just saying..." I couldn't find the right words to tell him that I did love him and wondered if he did love me back. But it just didn't seem to come out.

"Well, I did love you. No matter what you think, I did love you. Until you saw me 'check a girl out'." He says, using quotation marks with his fingers. "I'm sorry you had to deal with me and my shit, okay?" I say.

Did I really just cuss at him? Now I'm really stupid..

"No, Tori! God damnit. I'm trying to tell you that I did love you, and you're saying that I didn't. Which I did, I loved you so much, you don't even know how much I did." He explains. "You know, my dad said I'd find my 'someone.' But I didn't, he said that before he left my mom and I alone. Now look where I am, I'm here. My mom sent me out and about, not giving a shit about me. I have no idea why I'm telling you, but my family does not give a shit about me. I've never been in love or in a relationship." I say.

And then my so called boyfriend pops up. James. We did have a relationship, but he didn't do things to me like what Josh did. James would text me every night that he loved me. I never really believed him. Josh would ask what I was doing every night, if I said nothing, he'd call me over and just mess around with me. That's the last I've ever 'did it' with anyone. I'm scared that would happen again. Josh just messed around with me, go run and tell every single guy. People called me a whore and a slut. I couldn't eat or sleep. I got sent to a mental hospital until I wasn't 'crazy'.

"I'm sorry." Sam says, breaking me out of my thoughts. "It's fine." I said. "Are you really gonna find a house and live alone?" He asks. "Yes, yes I am." I said. "I'm gonna... Go out." He says, walking towards the door. "Uh, bye?" I said and he left.

What's wrong with him? He doesn't seem nervous or anything. Wait, why would he be nervous around me? He doesn't love me anymore.

"Hey, Tori." I hear behind me as I watch Sam walk away from the house. "Hi." I say, turning around to see Kian. "What happened?" He asks as he saw Sam walk out. "We had another little fight..." I said and looked down at my feet. "Look, everything's gonna be okay." He says softly, coming closer to me. "I know it is, but he looks like he's with another girl..." I said. "Why do you care when you guys broke up?" He asks. "I don't really know, I think I'm just jealous.." I say. "I know how you feel." He says. "Wait, am I missing something?" I ask. "Adrianna was with someone else while she was still with me." He says and I nod.

"I'm sorry." I said. "No, it's okay. She didn't really come near me." Kian says.

I was about to say something but my phone vibrated and flashing on the screen was 'One new message from: Alex'

Alex: Hey :-)

Me: Hey.

Alex: How goes it?

Me: Pretty good, you? :)

Alex: Okay. Mind if I come over?

Me: Sure! :)

Alex: Thanks, I'll be right over :)

After I read that, I told Kian to tidy up abit while I make us some lunch.

"Alex? As in the girl who spilled Starbucks all over you?" Kian asks as I stirred some macaroni and cheese. "Yes. But we're friends now." I said and smiled and he gave me a smile back.

Knock knock.

I turned off the stove and went to the door and opened it to see Alex. "Hey!" She says and brings me in to a hug. "Hi!" I said and hugged her back. "How's it going?" She asks and I let her to walk in. "Good, I made some lunch if you want some?" I ask. "Sure, what is it?" She says and sits on the sofa. "Macoroni and cheese." I said and she nods.

After Alex and I ate, Kian came downstairs and sat down beside me. "Kian, I told you to stay upstairs when I have a friend here." I said an looked at him. "I know, I came down here for some food... And to see if she knew me still." He says and shrugs. "I do, actually." Alex says and Kian nods.

"Where's Sam?" Alex asks. "Uh... He went out. We broke up last night." I said and she apologizes.

~

"Bye, Alex! Text me." I say as she left the house.

"So basically you guys are besties?" Kian asks and I sit down on the sofa. "I really don't know actually." I said.

"I'm going to bed, Kian. Goodnight." I said and he whispered a little goodnight.

______________________

It's short, I know. I'm actually busy this weekend, so no update this weekend!

I have a wedding to attend to on Staurday, Sunday is when The Walking Dead starts, Monday is Thanksgiving!

But I will be writing chapter eleven, I just don't have time to upload it.

And I'm sorry for any mistakes in the previous and this chapter!

Thank you for 140 reads, by the way!

I love you all xo

-iCaylenEdge(Isabelle)

[Twitter: @o2landsdk_ , hoping for 1k by Friday !]