Chapter Three.

I woke up to my mom shaking me, "Tori! Come on! One more hour until we have to go to the airport!" I opened my eyes and saw my mom rushing around, men were coming in and out of the house grabbing boxes and the couches, putting them into a moving truck.

When we were all finished, me and my mom got in the car and started to drive to the airport.

We got to the airport, I obviously went to the Starbucks stand and got a green tea frappachino. My mom got the cotton candy frappachino.

"Mom, it's eight in the morning." I say with a laugh. "Well something has to wake me up." She replies. "Tori!" I hear behind me. I turn around and it was Jen, Molly and James. "James! Jen! Molly!" I say and give my mom the frappachino and run and hug them, really tight.

"Please don't forget about us." James says as he hugs me. "I won't, never in a million years." I say and kisses his cheek.

"I'll miss you.." Jen says when I go and hug her next. "I'll miss you too, Jenny." I say into her hair as we hug. "And what James said. Don't forget about us." She says as I felt a tear fall into my hair. "I won't." I said and pulled away and went to Molly.

"I'll never replace you." She said as she hugged me. "I'll never replace you either, Molly. Never in a million years." I say as I let a tear drop roll down my cheek. "I love you guys, and I'll miss you guys so much." I say as I pulled away from the hug and stood there awkwardly.

"Come on, Tori, plane is about to go." My mom says and tugged on my forearm. "Okay.." I say and walk away from them. I look one more time at them and Molly is hugging James because she's crying.

Once my mom and I got onto the plane, we took our seats and waited until we got to California.

-TWO HOURS LATER-

"Tori, come on, we're here." I hear my mom say sleepily. "What, oh, I'm up." I say and get up.

Once we were off of the plane, we went into the airport to grab our bags at the baggage claim.

We get our bags and went out back to the car. "How did it get here?" I ask and got in the passenger seat. "I really don't know." She says and I laugh.

We got to our new house, which was white and very big. I walked into the house and it had this old-new house smell.

"It smells bad in here." I say and look back at my mom. "I know, we have to get used to it." She says.

I picked my room upstairs and my moms was downstairs.

"Tori! Come help me with some stuff please!" I hear my mom yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I rolled my eyes and said, "Coming." going downstairs where my mom was.

My mom and I finished when it was only three o'clock pm. "Mom?" I said and looked at her. "Hm?" she answered. "Can I go out and skateboard?" I say and she nods 'yes'.

I grabbed my penny board and went out the door to skateboard.

"Heads!" I heard a guy yell behind me. "Ow!" I hear another guy behind me also. I stop and look behind me. "Oh, hi." I hear the short looking guy say. "Hi." I said. "What're you doing around here?" The tall one says. "Um. I just moved here." I say looking down. "Oh. I'm Kian." He says. "And I'm Sam." Says the other one. "Tori." I said awkwardly. "Nice name, Tori." Sam said with a smile. "Thank you." I said. "Beautiful name for such a beautiful girl." I hear Kian mutter under his breath as I blushed. "We heard that, Kian." Sam said, laughing. I also laughed as Kian was blushing like crazy.

Once Sam and I stopped laughing, Kian spoke. "Wanna go to Starbucks with me- I mean us?" he said. "Sure, why not." I said with a smile. "Wait. I have a question." Sam said. "Go for it." I spoke. "You skateboard?" Sam questioned. "Yes, why?" I asked him. "That's actually pretty hot." He said and laughed. "Haha.. I guess." I said and shrugged. "We should go to Starbucks now." Kian said awkwardly. "Let's go then. Should we walk or skateboard?" I asked. "Skateboard?" Sam said. "Let's do it." I said and started to skateboard to Starbucks.

Sam, Kian and I finally arrived at Starbucks. "What do you want, Tori?" Kian asked. "Um.. Green tea frappachino?" I said. "Okay, I'll get ya one." He said to me and went up to the till.

Kian came back with a frappachino, a coffee and Sam's frappachino. "Thank you." I said and took a sip of my frappachino. I looked up at Kian and Sam and they were looking each other. I gave them a confused look as they both looks at me and gave me a nonchalant smile. "Okay?" I said.

Out of no where, I heard screaming buy the window, where we were sitting. I looked out and they were a bunch of sixteen to eighteen year old girls out there. "Why are they screaming by us?!" I yelled over the loudness. "Um.. Kian and I are YouTube famous.." Sam said as my jaw dropped down.

I hate YouTubers.

_______________________

Hi :-)

Another short chapter, sorry.

Soo.. what will happen next? Will Tori and Kian get along together? Wait and find out.

My schedule:

I'm probably just gonna update like it's a surprise. So, be aware of that!

PLEASE FOLLOW MY O2L FAN ACCOUNT, I REALLY WANT 1K:

@WuddupO2L

I love you! xo

-☁iCaylenEdge☁-