Chapter Fifteen

Kian's POV.

"Morning," I look over to Connor as I walked down the stairs. "Oh, hey," He says and looks up from his phone.

"Good morning!" Jc yells, running down the stairs. "Quiet, Tori's still sleeping." I say. "Oh, sorry," Jc replies and Trevor and Ricky come down. "Hey," Trevor says in a morning voice. "Morning." Ricky says and looks for food to eat. "Is Sam awake?" I ask the guys. "Probably not, he was awake half the night," Trevor replies. "Oh," I say and sit on top of the counter.

"Morning," I hear Tori's voice and I look up at her with a smile on my face. "Morning, beautiful." I say as she walks towards me and she blushes. "Morning, Tori," All the guys say. "Hey, guys," Tori looks at the guys and smile.

Somehow, I think Tori likes one of the guys more than me. I mean, not in that way.

"How was your sleep?" I ask her as she stands on the other side of the kitchen. "Alright," She says. "You?" She asks me. "Eh," I say and shrug. "Did you have any nightmares or?" She asks in a worried tone of voice. "Um, not really," I say.

I've been have some nightmares, they're all about Tori leaving me and going back to Sam. And then I think, 'Kian, he's your bestfriend, he would never take Tori back because he doesn't want to hurt your feelings, now stop.'

"Kian? Did you hear me?" Tori asks, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Sorry, what was that?" "Wanna come with me to the mall or something?" She asks. "Uh, sure, why not," I get off of the counter and tell her that I'm gonna take a shower.

Tori's POV.

"Aren't you gonna take a shower with him?" Jc teases. "Shut up, we're not that close to eachother," I respond, putting a piece of bread in the toaster. "Ohhh," Jc says, bringing his had to his mouth and all the guys laugh. "What?" I question. "Nothing," Jc says and goes to 'his' room. "Okay?" I say and jump a little when the toast pops up.

~

"Kian!" I yell for him. "Yeah?" Kian yells back. "Are you ready?" I ask. "No, he's jacking off." Trevor says and they all laugh. "Oh my god!" I say at the dirty thought. "Kian!" I yell so they will stop with all the perverted comments. "I'm coming." He says and runs down the stairs and the guys' laughs die down. "What?" Kian looks at them. "Nothing," Trevor says and laughs a little. "Tell me." Kian demands. "No, I'll get hurt." Trevor says. "Don't tell him," I say. "Tori," Kian warns. "What?" I reply and look at him. "What did he say?" Kian takes a step forward towards me. "He said something.. Dirty." I whisper the 'dirty' part. "Oh," He half smiles. "Come on." He takes my hand. "Wait, I'm not even ready." I say and let go of his hand. "So, you still look flawless." He says.

"You're still beautiful with and without make-up,"

"I do not, let me get ready." I say and he snakes his hand around my waist. "Fine," He says, letting me go out of his grip.

~

After twenty or more minutes if getting ready, I hear Kian yell my name.

"Tori! Come on!" He yells. "Alright, I'm ready." I say, trying not to put too much annoyance in my voice. "Oh, my god." Kian says under his breath. "What? Do I look okay?" I ask, looking down at way I'm wearing; grey v-neck, distressed, light-wash skinny jeans and black low converse. "You're.. Gorgeous." He stutters. "Oh," I say and blush. "Thank you." I smile.

Kian grabs my hand and leads me outside.

"Are we walking?" I ask. "If you want to," He replies. "What are we gonna do?" I ask. "I already made plans." He smiles. "Aw, you're the sweetest." I smile. "You're the cutest." He says and kisses my cheek and I blush. "Get a room!" I hear Jc yell from the window on the top floor. "Oh, my god! Jc, go away!" Kian shouts and Jc and the others laugh. "They're such weirdos." I said, laughing. "They're our weirdos." Kian says. "Yes, yes they are." I smile.

"Kian? Where are you guys going?" I hear Sam's voice as I tie my shoelaces. "We're just going out," Kian shrugs.

This got awkward.

"Oh," Sam replies. "Well, see you guys soon." He adds and walks inside. "Okay." Kian says with a casual smile.

When Sam walks in, I say, "That was awkward." "It was..." Kian says. "Well? Are we gonna walk?" I ask, for the second time. "Oh, sure," He says and holds onto my hand.

-

We get to the mall and find a food court to go to.

"Kian!" I hear a girls voice behind us. Kian looks back and smiles. "Hey!" He waves. Oh, god, they better not have been together, I think. "How are you!" She nearly yells as she gets closer to us and Kian and I turn around. "Good! What about you?" Kian asks. "Oh, this is my girlfriend, Tori." Kian introduces me.

'Oh.'

"Hi," I say. "This is my..." Kian trails off. "Ex." The girl ends his sentence. "Oh," I say and look up at Kian.

Kian looks down at me with a apologetic expression.

"You haven't told her about me, haven't you?" She asks. Obiously, that's the whole point of 'ex', I think. "No, I-" I interrupt him. "You. And him?" I ask. "Yes," She says and flips her brunette hair from her shoulder. "I'm Adrianna." She introduces.

Adrianna. The girl that checked Sam out.

"Wait, you dated her before me?" I ask Kian. "Uh, yeah," He says. "You're the one who checked out Sam when we came back from the mall the last time we came here..." I say, turning back to Adrianna. "Yeah, that's who I'm dating now." She says. Player.

And so is Kian for dumping her for me.

"You broke up with her, just to get to me?" I ask. "No, it's not like that.." Kian says, trying to keep his voice down. "Then how is it? You dump her and come to me? And now she's dating your bestfriend, Kian." I say, trying to keep my temper down. "I don't know why you're getting mad," He says, putting his hands up in defence. "You're right, I'm sorry," I apologize.

I don't know why either.

"Whatever," Adrianna walks away.

"You know I don't give a shit about her anymore, right?" Kian says. "Yes." I reply. "Okay. I love you," He says. "I love you, too." I say and he smiles like an idiot.

_____________________

Ayy, lmao.

Sorry this took forever, again. I guess you can say this is long, idk.

Only because I've been writing the first chapters of Broken and -unknown name-(Jc Caylen fanfic).

So far, two chapters of Broken, one chapter of -unknown name-.

So, sorry it took forever again!

Twitter-

@twerksdk

Instagram-

@piizzalover

Thanks for reading (:

-iCaylenEdge ♥