Chapter Twelve

"Tori!" I hear someone shake me by my shoulders. "What what, I'm awake." I said sleepily and opened up my eyes and see Ricky and Connor trying to wake me up. "Kian attempted to make all of us dinner and.." Ricky says but doesn't finish.

"And what?" I ask. "...He almost uh, burned down the house?" Connor says. "Oh my god, how does he do that?" I said and sat up. "I don't even know, he tried to make us lasagna." Ricky answers. "Ugh, let's go down." I said and stood up and walked out with Ricky and Connor behind me.

"Oh, hey, Tori..." Kian says, rubbing the back of his neck. "What'd you do?" I ask him. "Nothing..." He says casually. "Tell me." I demand. "I tried to make all of us dinner and I burnt it, that's all." He says and shrugs. "How in the world do you burn lasagna?" I ask. "I don't know, it just happened." He says. "Are you guys seriously gonna fight, right in front of us?" I hear Trevor ask. "Yeah, come on, guys. Why don't we just go out to Taco Bell or something?" Connor suggests and we all agree.

~

As we walked to Taco Bell, a few girls noticed us, well, O2L.

"Aren't you Sam's girlfriend?" A girl asked me. "No.. Not anymore." I said coldly. "Oh, I'm so sorry." She apologizes. "It's okay." I said. "Where is he anyway?" She asks. "We don't know." Kian says, standing right next to me. "Yeah..." I said. "Come on, guys! It's starting to rain and I'm so hungry!" I hear Jc say as I felt a raindrop fall down on my nose. "Come on." Kian tugged at my arm as I said goodbye to the girl.

"Well, wasn't that awkward?" Kian says as we walk towards Taco Bell. "A little too awkward." I say and giggle. "Ladies first." Kian says, holding the door open for me, followed by Kian, Jc, Connor, Ricky and Trevor. "Thank you." I say before walking in.

-

"This is like a date... with one girl and five guys..." Trevor says. "Yeah, one of us get her after!" Jc jokes. "Jc." Kian says. "What? I was just joking." Jc says with a shrug. "It's fine, Kian." I said.

After we all ate, we went outside and it was raining still.

"You cold?" Kian asks me. "Just a bit, I'll be fine." I say. "No, here, take my sweater." He suggests and takes off his sweater. "Thanks. But you'll get sick." I said. "It's alright, I'll blame you." He teases. "Come on, stop flirting before it rains harder!" Connor yells. "Shut up." I hear Kian say under his breath and I giggle.

~

When we got to the house, I took off Kian's sweater and gave it back to him. "Thanks for letting me use your sweater." I said and he smiles. "No problem." He says and smiles again.

"Are we staying here?" Trevor asks. "If you guys want, I won't mind." Kian says and shrugs. "Where are we gonna sleep?" Connor asks. "Jc and Ricky on the couches, Trevor and Connor in Sam's room, Tori in the guest room and I stay in my room." Kian says. "That was confusing." Jc says. "Jc and Ricky on the couch. Trevor and Connor are in Sam's room. Tori in guest room. And I'm in my own room." Kian says again but slowly. "Alright." Jc says.

"Goodnight!" Jc yells from downstairs. "Goodnight!" Connor yells back. "Goodnight, guys." Kian yells in a strict way. "Weirdos." I mumble before falling asleep.

_____________________

Hai. So um... This. Took. FOREVER. I'm sorry it's short and I took forever.

I promise the next chapters WILL be longer than this (:

I checked yesterday, I'm at 300+ reads! Thank you SO much ♥

Follow my twittah-

0beycaylen (a zero is the 'o')

Sorry for all the mistakes in this and the previous chapters!

I love you!! ♥☁

~ iCaylenEdge ~