Chapter Fourteen

"Why are you all here?" Sam asks as he gets closer and closer to the table we are sitting at. "We're out eating, duh." Ricky says.

I feel Kian grab my hand under the table as if he sees me getting nervous that Sam will find out that Kian and I are dating.

I mean, I want him to know, but not this way. It'll break his heart.

"You'll find your someone soon." Keeps running through my head.

"Mind if I join?" Sam asks and sits next to Kian. Oh, great, I think.

"So... You still live at the house?" Sam asks me, with an extra five other heads turn to look at me. "What does he mean you still live there?" Kian asks. "I was.. Going to tell you that I should just find a place, of my own." I say. "But.." Kian begins but never finishes. "Wait, you two are a thing? Right after we broke up?" Sam asks harshly. "It's not like that, Sam." I say. "Then what's it like? When were you guys gonna tell me?" Sam practically yells and we hear a few shh's from people. "We were planning to." Kian butts in. "When though?" Sam asks again. "We didn't know where you were, Sam. You could've came back so we can tell you." I said. "And, we actually just got together this morning, not right after we broke up." I add and see Sam's face lose all the color from his face. I shouldn't have said that, I think to myself.

"We should get going back." I hear Jc say as me and Kian exchange looks. "Let's go." Kian says and grabs my hand. "Are you coming?" I ask Sam as we all got up and pushed our chairs in and almost reach the door. "I uhm.. Kinda live with a friend, but I can come back... If you guys want me to that is." Sam says. "A friend?" I ask. "Yeah, a girl... as a friend." H says. "Right, uhm." I say and Kian tugs at my hand as the guys start walking. "I'll probably be there tonight, before dinner." Sam says as a small smile appears across my lips. "Come on." Kian says as we walk out hand in hand.

~

"What are you doing?" Kian asks as he watches me tidy the house up. "Cleaning." I reply. "For what?" He asks again. "For Sam. Plus, it's always messy." I say and laugh. "It's just Sam." Kian says. "I know, but he has no where to sleep." I said. "Yeah, Trevor and Connor can sleep on the floor in here." He says. "Yeah, I was thinking that. Maybe that's the other reason why I am cleaning." I smile. "Your smile is the most beautiful thing ever." He says and wraps his arms around me.

I blush, "Thank you."

Knock knock.

"That must be Sam." I say and Kian lets me out of his grip.

"Hey," I say with a smile. "Hey." Sam walks inside. "Sanmers!" Ricky says and the boys come down to see Sam. "Hey, Sam!" Jc says. "Heyo, Sam-e-o?" Trevor says and all of us laugh. "Hey, Sam." Connor waves. "Hey, Sam." Kian waves. "What are we having for dinner?" Sam asks. "I don't know, I was thinking pizza." I shrug.

The boys all agree and I call Pizza Palace(a/n- fake pizza place. i think).

"Thanks." I say as the pizza guy gives me the pizza and I hand him the money.

"Pizza's here!" I yell and step away from the counter incase I get trampled by them. "Oh yeah." Jc says and takes a big bite of a piece of pizza.

After we all ate an entire three boxes of pizza, we all sat in the living room. "I'm so full." I say, resting my feet on Kian's lap and my head on the arm rest. "I know," Jc says. "If I ate another pizza, I'd explode." Jc adds and we all try to laugh but fail miserably.

"I'm going to bed, I don't feel well." I say to Kian and the guys. "Are you okay?" Kian asks in a worried tone of voice. "Yeah, I just need sleep." I say and walk upstairs.

I put the pair of shorts and a t-shirt that Kian gave me and slide under the covers of the bed in the guest room.

I feel a pair of lips kiss my forehead, I assume it's Kian. "Goodnight, beautiful." I hear him whisper to me and my eyes close fully.

_____________________

Hi, I'm really sorry this took forever again :/

And it's short when I promised the next chapters would be longer.

I feel bad so I'm gonna tell you something....

I'm working on a Jc fanfic and a Niall Horan fanfic! When this book is over, the first chapter of the Jc fanfic will be up! and when that book is over, first chapter of the Niall fanfic will be up.

Jc fanfic - Feel The Love (I couldn't think of a better name, please comment some or tweet me some!)

Niall fanfic - Broken

Thank you so much for 400+ reads!

Twitter- @ohmybongo

I have an Instagram, if you want to follow me on there- @piizzalover

Thank you so much again for 400+ reads, I love you all so much :)

xo, iCaylenEdge ☁