Chapter Eighteen.

As I was awoken by thuds from downstairs, I open both my eyes as the beam of sun peaking through the curtains hits my eyes. "Kian?" I look over to my side. "Uh oh." I sit up quickly, looking around.

I stand up, stretching my arms. I walk out the bedroom door as I walk toward the top of the stairs. "Guys?" I yell, walking towards the kitchen door. "Guys. What are you doing?" I shout, standing on the other side of the door. "Nothing." I hear Jc's voice. "Oh, c'mon, let me in." I try and open the door, but something on that side of the door is holding the handle so I can't open it. "Guys, I'm getting worried and frustrated, what are you guys doing?" I ask. "Nothing, Tori, go back to bed." I hear Kian's voice. "Kian. C'mon, let me in." I turn the handle of the door, rolling my eyes. "Tori. Go back to bed." Kian says. "No, let me in." I almost shout. "Tori, calm down, we're not doing anything bad. Go back to bed, please." Kian pleads. I sigh before walking up the stairs.

I worry too much about them. They're either trying to cook or they're hiding something. But, all I heard was Kian and Jc's voice. They're all probably in there. Or, they're filming a video.

I go back to the door quietly, eavesdropping. This is bad, but I wanna know what they're doing.

"So, Kian's girlfriend interrupted us. But, we're gonna keep going." I hear Ricky's voice. They're filming a video. "Yeah, lets do this!" Kian says.

I wonder what they're filming. I'm so nosy.

"So, next question. This one is for Kian. They asked 'What do you look for in a girl?'" Ricky asks Kian. "Well, that's easy. Tori!" Kian yells. What am I supposed to do?! Just walk in, come on. I, try, open the kitchen door, but it's still locked. "Kian." I laugh quietly. "Oh, right." I hear him laugh, getting up and opening the door. "Why did you call?" I ask, looking up at him. "A question was asked, and I thought of you." He says, pulling me in the kitchen. "No, wait, I don't look professional, like you guys." I stop almost in front of the camera.

Ricky pulls me by Kian anyways. "This is what I look for in a girl. I mean, I love you all, but Tori. Tori, I love the most." Kian says to the camera, resting his hands on my shoulder. "Hi." I smile slightly. "Okay, we're done. Shoo shoo." Kian laughs, pushing me out. "Wait, there are more questions about you guys." Jc stops us, looking at Ricky's phone. "Oh, alright." Kian walks behind me, pushing me lightly back to camera.

"Wait, what are you guys filming?" I look at Ricky. "Oh, a Ask Ricky, plus Jc and Kian. And you now." Ricky nods. "Okay, next question." Jc whines. "Okay, okay. Jc, they asked 'What would you do if you were mobbed by all your fans?'" Ricky turns to Jc. "Well, I would probably try and meet y'all, take pictures and stuff." Jc shrugs. "Nice. Okay, Kian, they asked 'Does Tori have a twitter or nah?'" Ricky asks Kian. "Yes, follow her, it'll be down below." Kian nods, pointing down with his pointy finger. "Okay, yes, it'll be down below now, I guess. Okay, this one is for me. 'If you were any animal in the world, which one would you be?'" Ricky asks himself and thinks for a moment. "Well, I wouldn't wanna be an animal." Ricky shrugs, looking at the camera. "There, there's my answer. Okay, this one is for Kian and Tori. 'Exactly how long have you guys been together?'" Ricky looks at Kian and I. "It's complicated." I said. "Yes, very. You guys wouldn't understand." Kian says.

20 minutes later...

"That was all the questions you guys asked us! Thank you guys so much for watching and don't forget to thumbs it up! All my social media stuff will also be down below, as well as these guys'!" Ricky says as we all smile, nodding. "Thank you guys for participating in my Ask Ricky! If you want to participate in my next one, leave questions in the comment bar below or look out for my tweets!" Ricky smiles. "What's your outro?" I ask, looking at Ricky. "I'll show ya." Ricky nods, snapping his fingers inbetween the words he's about to say. "Okay, guys, see, ya, later." We all also snap inbetween words, moving in different places.

...

I've never really wanted to be in a video with them, I get freaked out on how their fans might think of me. Either they will like me, or hate on me because I'm Kian's girlfriend.

"Babe?" I hear Kian interrupt my thoughts. "Hm?" I look at him with a warm smile. "Are we gonna go out today or would you like to stay here with the guys?" Kian asks. "I think I wanna stay here. Why, where were you gonna go?" I ask. "Oh, I had some stuff to do." He smiles. "Okay. Yeah, I think I might stay here with the guys." I nod as he nods as well. "Alright, well, I'll see you later, okay?" He smiles, standing up as he kisses my forehead. "Okay." I nod.

This should be fun, staying here with the guys as Kian will be out. So fun.

_____________________

Aye. My wattpad was being stupid and I thought it deleted my story, and I got really mad. But then I updated the app and now it works! So, here's chapter eighteen.

I'm sorry if it was short and it sucked, I wrote this in two days and I didn't know what to do for this chapter so I thought why not do a video, I don't know, I didn't wanna be late on my updating again so here ya go.

Hope y'all enjoyed it, I promise I will update chapter nineteen this weekend, or friday.

twitter; @jacobftcaylen