Chapter Five

Surprise! And if you read the last chapter, TWO NEW 'GUESTS' WILL BE IN THIS ONE!

Hope you enjoy!!

_______________________

"Tori." I hear my mom say trying to wake me up. "Hmm?" I opened one eye and looked at my mom, "What?" I asked. "Nothing." She said and smiled. "Well, I'm up. What time is it?" I say. "Um.. Nine forty-nine, why?" She asks. "Just wondering." I say as I sat up. "Well, I made breakfast for us."

We have such a big house for only two people. It's like I need friends or family to live with us.

I got up and slowly made my way down the stairs. "Hurry up, your plate is getting cold." My mom says as she put her eggs on her plate.

After I finished eating, I went upstairs to check my phone.

'3 New Messages' was blinking on my screen.

From- Sam

Sam; Hey!

Sam; You awake?

Sam; Rise and shine, sunshine.

Sunshine? Did he really just call me sunshine?

To- Sam

Me; Why did you call me 'sunshine'?

Sam; Um. That was Kian, not me!

Me; Sure it was.

Sam; It's true!

Me; Whatever, why did you want me awake at five am?

Sam; Because, Kian was the one who was awake and texting you those 3 messages.

Me; Oh.

Sam; 'Oh.'

Me; I can literally hear you mocking me.

Sam; Gotta go, talk to you later.

Me; Bye.

I unplugged my phone and changed into yellow neon shorts, a pink t-shirt, and black converse.

"I'm going out." I say as I was about to walk out. "Hold up, missy." My mom stops me once I was about to open the door. "What." I say looking at her coldly. "Where are you going?" She asks. "Places." I say. "God dammit, Tori. I'm trying to be a nice mother here and you ruin my mood!" She shouts as I wince at it. "Well, atleast try harder!" I yell. "You know what, I'm leaving you alone here, to live by yourself!" She shouts back as my jaw drops. "What? Too scared to live by yourself?!" She snaps. "No! I'd actually like to live alone!" I shout even louder. "Actually, find yourself your own house!" She says opening the door for me. "I will." I say and walk out, walking to random places.

I sighed, sitting down on the bench by a beach close by.

Buzzz.

From- Sam

Sam; Hello.

Me; Hi.

Sam; You alright?

Me; Yeah.

Sam; You're giving me the-one-word texts, there has to be something wrong.

Me; I'm alright.

Sam; Look, I know you don't like me, but. I really lik you a lot. Like, a lot, a lot.

Me; I do like you.

Sam; Wait, what?

Me; You read what I said.

Sam; Do you have any idea how happy that made me?