Chapter Eight

Sam's POV

I woke up, arms still around Tori.

I slowly got up, trying not to wake her up.

My feet touched the floor as it creaked. I looked over at Tori, eyes open. "Goodmorning, beautiful." I say as a dimple indented in her left cheek. "Hi." She says, sitting up. "How was your sleep?" I ask. "Amazing, because I was with you." She says and I laugh at her cheekiness.

She's so cute when she wakes up. "You know, you're really cute when you sleep." I said, making her blush. "And when you blush." I add, she blushes even harder.

"Stoppp." Tori says, covering up her pink cheeks. "Cutie." I say, getting up to go to the bathroom.

I heard a little flirty whistle come from behind me, it was, obviously, Tori checking me out.

"Cutie." I say again, closing the door behind me.

Tori's POV

I love waking up to Sam's arms around me, makes me feel like I'm actually loved.

"Sam!" I hear from downstairs, Kian calling Sam. "Hold on." I heard Sam yell from the bathroom as I giggled.

"Sam, I'm going to Adrianna's house." I heard Kian yell. "Alright!" Sam said. "See ya later, Tori and Sam!" Kian yelled, slamming the door closed.

"Do you love me?"

I really did love him.

Sam's POV

I walked out of the bathroom, seeing Tori not on the bed. "Tori?" I yelled from my door frame. "Down here." I hear her say from downstairs.

I ran downstairs, nearly falling down. "Don't fall now." Tori said, sitting on the counter top. "Shh." I say, wrapping my arms around her. "I was nervous when you said yes." I whisper, holding her close. "I was nervous when Kian brought me here the first time." She says with a small smile. "The first I laid my eyes on you, I thought to myself, Wow, I need that girl in my life." I said, kissing her forehead as she blushed. "Well, now you have me." She says, letting me go and jumping down.

I let out that flirty whistle she did to me. She looked back and winked at me. "I love you." I mouth to her.

Tori's POV

Sam is my someone.

My someone who really loves me.

Who cares for me.

I love him dearly, but Kian really likes me, too.

I mean, what can I say. I'm a flirt, but really quiet and shy. Sam likes me for who I am.

I sat down on the sofas, looking down at my phone.

'2 New Messages'

Kian: Hi.

Kian: Tori?

Me: Hi.

Kian: What took you so long to answer?

Me: I was talking to Sam.

Kian: 'Talking.'

Me: Shut up.

Kian: Lol, tell him I'll be there soon.

Me: Why don't you text him?

Kian: I dont know.

Me: Lazy ass.

Kian: Shut up.

Me: Just get over here.