Chapter Four

I got up as fast as I can but Sam stopped me. "What's your problem?" He asks. "N-Nothing. Just... Leave me alone." I say and walk out where all the other girls were.

One girl came up to me and asked, "How do you know them?" "I don't. They came up to me." I said and kept on walking.

"Tori!" I hear behind me and it's Sam. "What?" I turned around to look at him. "Why are leaving us? We didn't do anything bad." He asks. "Uh.. I don't like YouTubers. They're simply annoying." I said.

Out of nowhere, girls came around us, screaming into my ear. "Oh my god." I whispered under my breath. "Please stay." Sam said and grabbed onto my forearm. "Awwwww." the whole group of girls said. "No." I say as try to get out of the crowd. "Tori!" I heard Kian say this time. "I'm not staying." I say and keep walking.

I felt someone wrap their arms around me and I just stood there. "Please." I heard them say.

I didn't know if it was Kian or Sam. "I-I can't." I say as I felt a hand creep into my back pocket.

"Okay.. I'll leave you alone." He says and walks away.

I checked my back pocket and it was Kian and Sam's number. Great, they think I'll text or call them.

"Fuck." I whispered.

I forgot my penny board at Starbucks.

Might as well just text Sam.

To- Sam.

Me; Hi, it's Tori. I forgot my penny board there.

I waited for awhile at a beach.

Buzzzzzz.

From- Sam

Sam; Hi. and okay, Kian and I will bring it where you are. Where are you?

Me; At a beach place.

Sam.; Be there in a few.

Me; K.

{Sam's POV}

I think I liked Tori. Maybe Kian does too. This isn't good.

"Hey Sam, um.. Do you like Tori?" Kian asked awkwardly. "Uh.. maybe. I don't know. She might not like me back." I say looking down. "You just admitted you like Tori.." He said with a laugh as I blushed alittle.

We reached the beach where Tori was and we found here sitting on the sand. "Tori." I said and she jumped. "You're so jumpy." I said and laughed. "Oh.. I don't really know what to say. Where's my board?" She asks and gets up. "Kian has it, rig- Kian?" I turn around and he wasnt behind me.

Great. He's flirting with some girl. "KIAN." I yell and he looks. "What?!" He snaps. "Where's Tori's board?" I ask. "I thought you had it." He says. "Um.. no. I gave it to you. Dammit, Kian, did you lose it?!" I ask while Tori is just standing there. After she heard 'lose it', she spoke, "What?! you lost my penny board?!" She shouts. "Whoa, Tori, calm down." I say trying to calm her down. "I can't." She snaps at me. "Forget it, we're not going back there." I said and she just rolled her eyes. "Have a great

time with the girl, Kian." She says and walks away.

{Tori's POV}

Ugh. Great, no penny board.

Buzzzzz.

From- Momma

Momma; Where are you?! We're going out to eat.

Me; I'm coming.

Momma; I thought you were on your board-thing?

Me; I lost it, o.

Momma; Oh my god, Tori, I'm not getting you another one. Anyway, hurry up!

Me; Okay, okay.

I put my phone in my pocket and started to run home.

---

{At the dinner}

"What would you like, miss?" I hear the waitress say. "Um.. Just a water and number three." I say and give her the menu.

After my mom an I ate, we went home.

'We don't even have to try, its always a good time.'

From- Jen.

Jen.; Hiiii :-)

Me; Hiya.

Jen.; How's Cali?

Me; Alright, how is it there?

Jen.; Ehh. Not the same without you.

Me; I'll be visiting time by time.

Jen.; I know, but. I really miss you.

Me; I still have my Skype. But right now, I can't, I'm heading to bed.

Jen.; Okay, goodnight, Skype ya tomorrow.

Me; K, goodnight :-)

I plugged in my phone.Before I went to bed, I went downstairs and told my mom to wake me up when she does.

I ran back up stairs, got into my pjs and went to sleep.

_______________________

Sorry this took FOREVER.

I was busy with homework, school and I'm babysitting this week and next week! So I probably won't update!

PLUS, two new people will be in Chapter five!

I'm sorry if I made mistakes!!

Go follow my O2L account on Twitter!;

@WuddupO2L

-☁iCaylenEdge☁-