Chapter Two.

'5 messages from James' was blinking on my screen of my phone.

From- James

James; Where are you?!

James; We're at the park.

James; Babe, you awake?

James; Hello?

James; Gooooooodmorning.

"Ugh, I slept in." I mumbled as I sat up and checked the time. '3:31PM'

I got up, grabbed my clothes, took a quick shower.

After my shower, I changed and went downstairs. "Hi, mum." I say . "Hey, Tori, are you going anywhere today?" She asks. "Uhm, yeah. With Jen, Molly and James. Why?" I ask. "We're leaving tomorrow for California." She says. "Oh.. Well, I gotta go to the park in a bit, I need to brush my hair an teeth." I say, walking back upstairs and brush my hair and teeth.

Once I was finished, I grabbed my penny board and headed out the door.

"Tori!" I hear someone call as I get closer to the park. I look over at Molly, Jen and James sitting on the grass, eating Taco Bell.

"Hi." I say as I sit down next to James. "What took you so long?" James asks. "I'm a girl, girls take long to look perfect." I say with a duh look on my face. James kisses my cheek and whispers, "You always look perfect." With that, I blush.

"Ewwww, get a room." I hear Molly say as I rolled my eyes.

After a few moments of silence, I finally spoke, "We're leaving tomorrow..."

I look at their facial expressions, James' face looked broken, sad and depressed. Jennifer's looked just depressed. Molly's was sad. "I'm sorry." I say, looking down.

"Promise you'll never forget us?" James asks. "Promise." I say and kisses his cheek. "Good." He says with a grin. "Ugh, guys, stop." Jen says. "You're just jealous." I say with a sarcastic tone. "Shut up." Jen replies with a laugh.

After we all ate, we went to the mall to look for a picture booth.

We finally found one and we all went in and took a bunch of photos.

There was one with James kissing my cheek, Jen, Molly and I were smiling, and just one were all of us making funny faces.

Ugh, I'm gonna miss them so much.

When we were done taking photos, which we took alot, we all got out and waited for the photos to come out.

The day was almost gone, but I didn't want it to end. The day went by so fast.

"Um.. I gotta go soon." I say. "Right.." Jen says as she grabbed the photos from the booth. "Let's start walking." James says. "Let's go." I say as we started walking to my house.

When we all got there, James kissed me and whispered, "I love you." "I love you too, James." I say.

"Tori! Get in here!" I hear my mom say from her room window. "Coming," I say. "Meet me at the airport before I leave." I add and walk into my house.

I walk upstairs and see my mom in her room, taking down photos and stuffing clothes into a box.

"Are you done your room?" She ask. "Mhm." I say. "Okay. Help me with the living room?" She says. "Sure." I nod and walk downstairs.

After we were done packing everything, well, we didn't pack the couches so we had to sleep on the couch.

I put on some shorts and a t-shirt and fell asleep on the couch.

_______________________

Hi!

I know this is short. But I am currently running out of ideas. I know the next chapter will be about going to California.

But.. Please fan, comment and maybe share with your friends.

Follow my fan account on Twitter; @WuddupO2L

I love you :) xo

-☁iCaylenEdge☁-