Chapter Thirteen

I woke up to a beautiful morning- the sun shining through the curtains, birds chirping. And then I heard Kian and Jc yelling.

I tip-toed down the stairs to where Jc and Kian were.

"She doesn't know I like her!" Kian yelled. "Oh, really? Do you see the way she looks at you? She looks like she wants to be with you. Yeah, I wish she liked me, but she doesn't. Kian, she likes you." Jc says a bit calm. "No, she does-" I cut Kian off. "I do." I said. "When.. When did you get there?" Kian stutters. "I just woke up, I heard you guys." I say. "Did you hear everything?" He asks. "Not everything." I said. "Well... Uh, hi." Jc said awkwardly. "Hi." I smiled.

After a few moments of awkward silence, I finally spoke. "Since when did you start to like me?" I asked Kian. "I'll just be leaving..." Jc says an exists. "Ever since we saw you skateboard." Kian says and I nod. "So you just let Sam take me away from you?" I ask. "Yeah, he asked if I liked you and I asked him if he liked you too, and he said 'If she likes me back.' which he technically said 'Yeah, I like her.' so did I. But he asked you out first and I didn't want to get in the middle of your guys' relationship." He says.

I was about to turn around but I felt Kian tug at my wrist and turn me around to face him, dangerously close to each other.

"Please tell me you like me back." He whispers. "I do." I say and smile. "Good. Because it would be weird if you didn't because I've always wanted to do this." He says and presses his lips against mine. I kiss him back and close my eyes.

"Hey guys- Oh!" I hear Trevor and pull away quickly. "I'm sorry.." Trevor apologizes. "Uhm, it's okay." Kian stutters and I can't help but blush. "So are you guys a thing now..." Trevor asks. "Um.." Kian looks down at me and I shrug.

"I'm gonna go out soon, wanna come with?" Kian asks. "Sure." I reply and hear my phone.

'5 New Messages'

James: Hey, how is it so far?

Molly: Hey, you forgot to Skype us...

Jen: Hey um... Are we friends?

James: I guess it's bad there.

Molly: Why aren't you answering us? We didn't do anything.

"What's wrong?" I hear Kian ask as a tear fell down my cheek because I forgot all about my best friends in whole wide world. "N-Nothing." I answer. "No, something's wrong. Please tell me." He begs. "I'm okay." I protest and Kian surprises me by wrapping is arms around me.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" Kian whispers as we're hugging. "Yes." I whisper, barely audible. I feel him smile against my neck.

"Kian!" I hear someone yell for him. "II'll be right back." He lets me go and jogs up the stairs.

I sit down on the couch, wanting to hug Kian more.

I may sound desperate, but isn't that how people are when they're in a relationship?

"Jc's wondering if all of us want to go out for a late breakfast." Kian comes back downstairs, breaking me out of my thoughts. "Okay. I thought just you and I were gonna go out?" I ask. "We will, I'm hungry first." He says and I giggle. "Me too."

~

After we all ate, Connor speaks. "So, are you and Tori a thing?" Connor asks. "Yeah." Kian says. "Kori!" Trevor blurts out and I blush mad crazy. "I ship it." Ricky says. "So do I." Jc says. "Guys, seriously, stop. You're making Tori look like a tomato." Kian jokes and I swat at his arm. "Am not." I try and make the blushing go away. "Cutie." Kian kisses my cheek.

"Kian?" I hear a familiar voice. "Sam?"

Oh no.