Chapter Sixteen.

Kian's POV.

"Where to?" I ask Tori, who is sitting across from me at the food court. "Hm..." She says.

"Kian!" I hear Sam's voice behind me. "Hey, Sam," I said, turning around. "Hey," Tori says, standing up beside me. "Hey," Sam says. "What're you doing here?" Sam asks. "We're eating and after we're going out shopping later," I protest. "You? Shopping?" He laughs. "No, not that kind, well, she is but I'm helping her," I say. "Yeah, he's helping me pick out clothes," Tori says. "Oh," Sam nods. "Yeah, would you like to come?" I ask Sam. "Uh, no, thanks." He shakes his head 'no.'

"Okay, well, see you guys around," Sam says and waves goodbye and walks away. "Bye," Tori smiles.

. . .

"What about this?" Tori asks, stepping out of the changing rooms, wearing black skinny jeans and a v-neck, silk blouse. "Beautiful," I smile. "You said that the pass three outfits, are you okay?" She asks, walking towards me. "Yes, I'm fine," I answer. "Are you sure?" She sits down on my lap. "Very. And, not in public," I say and she gets off of me quickly. "I-I'm sorry," She apologizes. "No, baby, it's just... We're in public," i explain. She blushes at the word 'baby'.

"You look cute when you blush, baby." I smirk. "Stop.." She covers her face with her tiny hands. "It's cute!" I say and she uncovers her face. "Blushing isn't cute, I blush like a tomato." She laughs. "Your laugh, it's adorable." I smile. "You're a liar," She smiles. "Don't get me started on that beautiful smile of yours," I wrap my arms around her waist. "And, you're a cute tomato." I add and she blushes and smiles. "So, tomatoes are cute now?" She asks. "Basically," I chuckle. "Well, your laugh, your smile, and your eyes are my favorite feature of you," She smiles. "God, I love you," I say and kiss her forehead. "And, I love you," Tori says and smiles. "I love you more." I say. "Impossible, because, I love you more than more." She grins. "I love you most." I say and mean it.

She is the defination of perfection.

"You win," Tori says and I smile. "When do I not win?" I tease and she playfully hits my arm.

"So, which outfit?" She asks. "This one, the others look beautiful on you, but this.. Fits you perfectly." I smile. "Okay, thank you, Kian." She smiles and walks back in the changing rooms.

Tori's POV.

"Where to next, baby?" I blush at his choice of words. "Sorry," He chuckles and I giggle. "I don't know, I was thinking just go home, because I'm really tired." I say and he nods. "We can," he replies. "Okay, after we get food." I say and he laughs. "I'm not kidding!" I say to him but he keeps laughing. "Alright, alright. I'm done," He puts his hands up in defence.

"Let's go, baby," Kian pulls my hand to walk to his car. "I'm coming," I say and laugh.

We drive to Taco Bell for some food.

Kian tells the guy at the till what we want.

I look around the restaurant. Out of nowhere, everything goes all black and my body gives up on me so I fall onto the cold cement floor.

. . .

"Babe," I hear Kian's voice, shaking me by my shoulders. "Hm?" I reply, opening on eye.

I must've fell asleep on the way home.

"We're home now," Kian whispers. "Why are you whispering?" I say in a sleepy tone of voice. "We're inside and the guys are sleeping." He replies. "Oh," I say and open my eyes fully. "How long was I asleep?" I ask. "You didn't fall asleep, you fainted." He says and my mouth is a shape of an 'O'. "W-what?" I stutter. "You fainted, I guess you were dehydrated." Kian says to me. "Oh," Is all I manage to say. "Yeah, but you're okay, I carried you into the car. People at Taco Bell were freaking out. They were gonna call the ambulance, I didn't let them, because I knew you wouldn't want to and I could help you." He says it casually. "Oh," I say for the third time.

I need to say something else other than "Oh", I think.

"Are you still hungry?" Kian asks. "Uh.. yeah." I reply. "Want a taco?" He asks. "Yeah, sure. Thank you." I say and he nods, handing me a taco. "The guys almost ate it all, but I told them to save you atleast two." He smiles. "It's alright, I'm fine with one." I smile back. "Okay, well, I'll eat the other one," Kian says and opens the taco and eats it in less than five minutes.

"What time is it?" I ask Kian. Kian looks at his phone. "Twelve thirty am, why?" Kian questions. "Woah, wasn't it just six o'clock?" I ask and laugh. "Yeah, yesterday." He laughs with me.

"Are you still tired, though?" Kian asks as I just lay there, on the bed with him. "Yeah," I nod, yawning. "Okay, sleep. I'm gonna watch TV for awhile," He replies. "Okay, turn it down. Goodnight, Kian." I say and he nods, turning on the TV and turning the volume down. "Goodnight, Tori, I love you." Kian says, kissing my forehead. "I love you, too, Kian."

_____________________

Hi, I'm really sorry this is really late again :(

I've just been stressed out and never really paid attention to my story. But, I wrote half of this last night and right now. And it's nine o'clock.

Anyway, HERE IT IS.

I hope you enjoyed, I love you!!

Twitter-

@sdkftcaylen

-iCaylenEdge

(Plus, I'm sorry this is short. And that it's just about Tori and Kian. Next chapter will be with other people! ps. #torian)