Chapter Nine

"Tori? Come on, baby, wake up." I hear as I slowly opened my eyes. "Goodmorning to you too." I said sitting up. "Good afternoon." Sam says. "Oh." I said causing him to laugh. "I didn't mean to stay up all night." I add, sitting up. "It's okay." He says, kissing my cheek. "Me and Kian are going to meet a couple of fans down at the mall, wanna come with?" He asks, sitting on the bed next to me. "Sure, why not. First, I have to get ready." I said. "I know, take your time." He says as I smile. "Wait, can I wear one of your sweaters?" I ask before he leaves. "Yeah." He says with a smile an leaves the room. "Thank you!" I shout before he closes the door.

I get up from the bed to Sam's closet. "Hmmm..." I say, looking through all of his sweaters. "Ah-ha." I said to myself, grabbing an overhead. "Oh, Sam!" I shout for him and I hear his footsteps come up. "Yes?" He answers from the door. "You can come in." I said and he walks in. "I don't have any clothes here..." I said. "Oh.. Just wear the clothes you came in on the first day you were here." He said. "Oh, okay. Where are they?" I ask. "Um... Probably in the laundry basket," He says. "I'll go get them." He said and went downstairs to get my clothing.

Sam comes up with my clothes and I whisper a little thank you to him.

I change into the clothes and put the sweater on. I take a look in the mirror. "Still looking ugly without my make-up." I whisper to myself. By make-up, I mean just mascara and eye-liner.

"Damnnn." I hear Sam say as I walk down the stairs. "Shut up, I don't look that good." I said. "What do you mean? You're gorgeous with or without make-up." He says as he wraps his arms around me. "Oh, get a room, you two." I heard Kian say behind me. "Is Adrianna still here?" Sam asks. "Yeah, why?" Kian answered. "Is she coming with us?" He asks, still arms around me. "Yeah, she wants to. Why?" Kian asks again. "Nothing, just asking." Sam says, letting me go and walking to the kitchen.

"Kian! Tori! What's her face!" Sam shouts for us to get outside. "It's Adrianna." Adrianna said, walking out the door. "Oh, well, sorry," Sam says. "Come on, Tori." Sam said, grabbing my hand.

"Oh my god! It's Kian Lawley and Sam Pottorff!" I hear girls screaming as we walked into the mall. "Hey!" Kian says and the girls circle around us. "Can you sign this for me?!" A girl asks, handing Kian a book and hands it to Sam after. "Thank you so much, I love you!" As she gets crowded away from them. "Tori!" I hear Sam yell for me as I walked to the food court. "What?" I said, turning around.

"Stay with me?" He asks. "I'm gonna... Get some food." I said, turning back around and going there. "No, wait," He says, giving back a book to one of the girls. "Tori." He says, wrapping is arms around me. "Awwwww." I hear behind me. "Hi." I said. "Hey." He says and grins. "Sam, Tori!" I heard Kian. "What?" We both answered. "Where's Adrianna?" He asks, getting close to us but the girls block us.

"I don't know, I haven't seen her!" Sam yells, blocking out the screaming. "Sam, Sam! Can I take a picture with you and Tori?" I hear a girl ask.

It's Alex. "Wait, it's Alex." I said. "How do you know my name?" She asks weirdly. "You know me... You came by the house the other night." I said. "Oh, right!" She says. "Tori! How long have you been dating Sam?" A girl asks, pushing Alex out of the way. "Sam! We should just leave, it's getting crowded and we might get in trouble!" I said to Sam as loud as I can. "Alright, let's go!" He sorta shouted. "Kian, come on, Tori's gonna get light-headed!" Sam shouted at Kian. "No, we need to find Adrianna first!" He says. "I'm right here." I hear her voice. "Kian." I said, pointing to Adrianna right beside me. "Oh okay, come on then." Kian said grabbing Adrianna's hand. "Bye guys, I love you!" Sam says, walking into a girl. "Oh, I'm sorry." Sam says. "It's fine." She says with a flirty smile.

Oh my god, I hope they don't end up together, even though I'm right behind him, I thought. "Sam. Let's go." Kian says as he looked at me. I walked past the girl and she glared at me.

-

"Hey, Tori." I hear Sam say as he walked into the guest room. "Hi." I said, still looking down at my phone. "What's wrong?" He asks, sitting down beside me. "Nothing." I shook my head, not making eye contact. "No, something's wrong." He said and wraps is arm around my waist. "I'm fine, Sam, just leave me alone." I said as rudely as I can. "What's wrong?!" He asks, unwrapping his arms from me. "You wanna know what's wrong?!" I said, standing up. "Yes, I do. I wanna know what's wrong!" He shouted. "When we were coming back, that girl, I can tell when you were checking her out! When I was right behind you!" I said as he stood up so we're face-to-face. "What? I was not checking her out, she was checking me out!" He shouted. "Oh, really?" I asked with sarcasm in my voice. "Yes, really. Why would I check her out when I have a girlfriend that I love?" He asks and I looked down. "I-I'm sorry..." I apologized. "No, I think we're done here." He said, backing up to the door. "I'm so done with you. I'm sorry. I love you..." He said again as I felt a lump in my throat. "Sam, I-" I tried to speak but he cut me off. "No, it's fine. I'm sorry, I love you." He says, kissing my cheek one last time.

I stumbled back to the bed and started to ball my eyes out.

Knock knock.

"Tori?" I hear from the other side of the door. "Go away." I said, trying to wipe my tears away. "It's Kian, come on. Let me in." He pleases. "...Come in." I said and wiped my tears away. "You alright?" Kian asks as he walks in and closes the door behind him. "I'm okay." I lie. "No, you're not. What happen with you and Sam?" He asks. "I don't want to talk about it." I said, looking down at my lap. "Then why did Sam storm out of the house like that?" He asks. "What? He left the house?" I asked. "Yeah, he kicked a table down and stormed out." He said. "Oh..." I said and frowned. "What's wrong?" He asks as he looked at my face. "N-nothing." I said and looked away. "Are you sure?" He says, tilting up my chin so we're face-to-face. "I'm o-okay." I said, looking into his eyes. "Okay." He said, leaning in sorta. "Kian." I whispered.

Kian leaned in as I felt his lips touch mine. I couldn't resist. I kissed him back. I can feel him smile against my lips. His lips are so plump and soft. "I-I can't." I said and pulled away, looked down at my lap. "Why not?" He asked. "I..." Is all I can manage to say. "I can't." I said and got up from him. "Why?" He asks. "Because, I just got out of a relationship. And you have a girlfriend." I said, walking back and forth. "Sorta... I don't think she likes me." He says. "Then why don't you break up with her?" I ask. "Because. I have a feeling she'll run off an tell her friends that she dated the Kian Lawley." He says as I nod.

"You're so quiet." Kian says, breaking the awkward silence between us. "You just noticed that?" I ask and he chuckles lightly. "Well, yeah, you were always with Sam." He says and laughs. The thought of Sam's name coming in my mind just reminds me of our fight earlier. "Oh, right, sorry, babe." He says and my jaw drops. "Did you just..." I couldn't finish my sentence. "Oh my god, sorry, it just slipped out of my mouth..." He says and I grin. "It's alright, I guess." I say, looking down.

"Well, I should get going to bed." Kian says as he gets up towards the door. "Night." He says. "Night." I said.

"Wait, Kian." I stop him. "Yeah?" He answers, stopping in his tracks. "I need um... Some clothes to wear for bed..." I said, awkwardly. "You want to wear my clothes?" He asks. "Well there's nothing else to wear for me." I said. "Okay, I'll go get some." He says and walks to his room.

I walk back into the guest room and sit on the bed, waiting for Kian. "Here." His voice startles me and hands me a pair of a girls shorts and his shirt. "Wait. Why do you have a pair of shorts for girls?" I ask. "I don't really know exactly. I think it got mixed up when I picked up my clothes at my sisters house." He says as I nod. "Well, goodnight. Sleep tight." He says and walks out.

I slip the shorts on and the shirt and go under the covers and fall right to sleep.

_______________________

Hello! Once again, I'm really sorry I'm updating slow! I have a wedding I have to attend to next Saturday, so I won't be updating that weekend.

DRAMA!!! Hah.... Okay, I'm done now.

Who do you think will win Tori? Kian or Sam?

#Sori or #Kori.

Follow my account on Twitter!:

@o2landsdk_

And thank you for 100 reads! Love you all!

xo -iCaylenEdge ☁ (Isabelle)