Chapter Seven

"Do you love me?"

I just stood there, speechless.

"W-what?" I said. "Do you love me?" He repeated. "No. Why do you ask? I'm dating Sam, and you're dating a girl." I said. "I know, but when you're around me, you always seem so.." he trailed off. "Seem so what?" I asked. "Nothing." He said. "No, tell me." I demanded. "It's okay, I know you don't love me." he says as he tries to walk in but I block the door.

"I do." I blurted out.

Did I really just say that? Did I really love him? Or am I just dreaming?

"Wait, what?" He says, with happy in his eyes. "I-I..." I couldn't finish my sentence. "You- you love me?" He says.

"Guys," I hear the door open behind me and it's Sam. "What are you doing?" Sam asks. "N-nothing." I say as I walk inside. "Wait..." Sam says catching up to me. "What happen? Did he hurt you? Are you okay?" He says. "I'm okay..." I said with a fake smile. "Okay, just making sure Kian didn't do anything." Sam says. "Oh my god, Sam, I wouldn't do that with him..." I said. "I was just kidding!" He says with his adorable laugh.

~

"I do." Was still running through my mind.

Knock knock.

I got up and answered it.

It was a girl who had brown hair and brown eyes. "Hi, um, is Kian here?" She asks. "Uh, you must be his girlfriend?" I say. "Yeah, is he here?" She asks again. "Yeah. Come in." I say and move to the side so she can come in. "Wait, who are you?" She said. "I'm Tori, Sam's girlfriend. And you are?" I said. "Adrianna, Kian's-" I cut her off. "Kian's girlfriend." I said and she nodded, smoothing out her light-blue shirt.

To- Kian

Me; Get down here, your girlfriend is here.

Kian; What, why.

Me; I don't know, she came by the door.

Kian; Okay, coming down.

"He'll be down here soon." I said as I put my phone on my lap. "So. How long have you and Sam been dating?" She asks awkwardly, sitting on the other couch. "Um... About two-three days?" I said and she laughed. "Three days? And you slept here?" She said, non-stop laughing. "Uh, well, yeah... He was too shy to ask me.." I said, my eyes making way down to the floor. "How did he ask you?" She asked.

Why won't she shut up and leave me alone, I thought and giggled a bit.

"Why do you want to know?" I asked, a bit too rude. "Excuse me?" She said, moving her head to the side. "I said, why do you want know" I said. "Yeah, I heard your huge mouth." She said as I stood up.

I was about to move closer, until Kian moved in between Adrianna and I. "Whoa, whoa, whoa. What happened?" Kian asks. "She was being a bitch and coming off really mean, Kiki." Adrianna said, her lips parting to a pout. "No, I wasn't!" I shouted. "Sam! Come help me!" Kian shouted as I felt arms pull me away from Kian and Adrianna. "Shh, calm down, babe, I'm here." I hear Sam whisper in my ear, causing shivers go down my spine.

I took a deep breath and calmed down. "Who was here?" Sam asks while he brings me to his room. "It was Adrianna, Kian's new girlfriend." I said as I sat down on his bed. "Adrianna?" He says, sitting beside me. "Yeah, Kian's girlfriend." I said.

"She was my ex, I didn't notice that was her..."

My heart sunk.

His ex? Here with Kian?

Now I know why she kept asking me questions, I thought.

"Do you think she's just making you jealous?" I asked. "Probably... I told her I was moving back with friends, back in my hometown." He said. "Well, I guess she knows you live here now." I say. "Yeah..." He said.

"Are you tired?" Sam asks me as he layed down on the bed. "Uh... Yeah." I said and layed down beside him.

Sam wrapped his arm around my waist, kissing my forehead, whispering a little goodnight.

"Goodnight," I whispered back.

______________________

Haven't updated in days! So here it is!! I kept running outta ideas, but they came to me.

I'm really sorry Alex hasn't been in it yet, she'll be in it soon, I promise!

While I'm writing chapter eight, follow my twitter!:

@o2landsdk_

And, I'm sorry for any mistakes in my previous chapters and this one!

I love you! xo -iCaylenEdge (•Isabelle•)