Chapter Eleven

I woke up to the guests room door, banging and banging repeatedly. "Tori?" I hear a voice from the other side of the door. "Hm?" I say, opening the door, revealing Sam. "Sam?" I asked. "Yes, it's Sam. Are you okay?" He asks. "Yes, why?" Raising my brow. "I heard a scream, I thought it was you." He said. "Oh, well... It wasn't." I said, walking back to the bed. "Oh, okay..." I hear him say as I layed down. "I'll be in my room if you need me." Sam says as I seen him disappear from the door.

~

I woke up to the obnoxious alarm from my phone. "Ugh..." I groan into the pillow.

'2 New Messages.' was blinking on my screen.

From- Alex

Hey! I was wondering if me, you and my friend can hang out today? Like a girls day!

From- Alex

Uh, Tori?

To- Alex

Oh, sure! I just woke up haha.

From- Alex

Oh, okay. Where do we meet?

To- Alex

We can meet in the park if you want.

From- Alex

Sure! See you there soon.

I put down my phone and got up to eat breakfast... At two o'clock pm.

"Good afternoon, sleepy-head." I hear Kian say as I turn around to see him standing in the door way, smirking. "Good afternoon." I said as I put cereal in my bowl. "What you doin' today?" He asks, coming to have cereal with me. "Um, I'm going out with Alex and her friend." I tell him. "Nice, me and the 'gang' will be hanging out here." He tells me and I nod, pouring in milk. "I guess you need to clear up a bit." I said and put my spoon and bowl in the sink and run up the stairs. "It's just the boys!" I hear him yell as I got to the guests room.

I have no clothes here...

"Kian!" I yell for him. "Yeah?" I hear him on the other side of the door. "You can come in." I tell him as he walks in. "What?" He asks. "I need clothes..." I said. "You can use your pants and borrow one of my shirts, if you want to." He shrugs. "Sure." I said as casually as I can. "Okay, let me get one." He says and disappears from the room.

Few minutes later, I see Kian in the doorway with a t-shirt. "Thanks." I said and he passed me the t-shirt.

I slipped on the shirt and pants and put on a sweater.

"Tori? Do you uh, need any money?" Kian asks as I slipped my shoes on. "Um, sure. I can buy some clothes while I'm out." I said. "Here." He says, handing me a fifty dollar bill. "Kian, I would be just fine with twenty or thirty dollars." I said. "That's all I had." He shrugs. "Ugh, okay." I said, opening the door. "Have fun!" I heard him yell as I closed the door and started to walk to the park.

~

I reached the park and saw Alex and Adrianna, sitting on the swings. "Is that Tori?" I hear Adrianna ask as I got closer and closer. "Yes, it's me." I said and laughed. "Oh, hey!" She said with a smile. "Hey." I said and gave her a smile back. "Hey, Tori." Alex says with a little wave and a smile. "Hey." I said again and smiled.

"So, what're we doing today?" I ask. "Um, I have thirty dollars." Alex says. "Fifty." Adrianna says and they both look at me. "Fifty." I said. "One hundred and thirty dollars, hm, not bad." Alex says and nodded. "What do you mean?" I asked with confuse in my voice. "We're just going shopping." Adrianna says with a laugh. "Oh, I thought you meant like..." I didn't want to finish my sentence. "Like...?" Alex says. "Nothing, I forgot what I was saying." I said and looked down at my feet.

"Are we going or what?" Adrianna asks. "Yeah, let's go." Alex says and she pulls us towards the mall.

-

"Oh my god, is that Sam Pottorff's girlfriend?!" I heard as we walked into the mall. What? "Um, what?" I said, turning around to the girl who said that. "Aren't you Sam Pottorff's girlfriend?" She asks. "Um, no. I'm sorry. We broke up two days ago..." I said. "Oh, I'm sorry." She apologizes. "No, no. It's fine." I said. "No, really. I'm sorry, I didn't know. It's just... I like to see Sam happy when he was with you." She said. "What do you mean when you saw him happy?" I ask. "The video? The girlfriend tag he did for Our2ndLife?" She says. "Oh, right. I forgot..." I said. "I watch it over and over again, don't ask why, but I do." She says. "Oh, no worries, I do too.." I said a little embarrassed. "Tori? Are you coming?" I heard Alex say.

I forgot they were there. "Oh, sorry, I'll um. See you around." I said to the girl, who I forgot to ask for her name, and turned to Alex and Adrianna.

~

"I'm here!" I shouted as I walked into Kian and Sam's house. "Oh, hey." I hear familiar voices as I took off the sweater. "Oh, I forgot you guys were gonna be here. Hi." I said and waved. "And you are?" Jc asks. "Tori. Tori Monroe." I said and put my hand out so we can shake hands. "Hey, nice name for a beautiful girl." He says and shakes my hand. What a flirt, I think. "Thank you..." I said. "I'm J-" I interrupt him. "Jc, I know." I said and he grins. "Alright, my turn." I hear Ricky say. "Hi, Ricky." I said and laugh. "Hey, Tori." He says and hugs me unexpectedly. "Um, can you let go? You're kinda..." I don't finish my sentence. "Oh, sorry." He says and everyone laughs and I join in. "Hey." Connor says and waves. "Hi." I say and wave back.

"Where's Sammers?" Jc asks. "He's out" Kian says. "Oh, okay." Jc says. "Why? Did you kick him out for stealing yo girl?" Ricky says and laughs, everyone joins except me and Kian. "What does he mean, Kian?" I ask, confuse clearly in my voice. "N-nothing." Kian stutters. I frown and stand up. "I'm going to take a nap, wake me up when you make dinner or something." I say and walk up the stairs to the guests' room.

I lay down and shut my eyes close and think about what Ricky said.

_______________________

Hey! Sorry this took FOREVER. I just had a long week and weekend.

But here it is :-)

As you all may know, (or just figuring out) I FINALLY HIT 1K ON TWITTER. So I finally decided to finish the chapter and upload it to celebrate!

If you want, follow my fan account!:

@o2landsdk_

(And yes, I accidentally forgot about Trevor. I'm a bad fan, I know.)

I love you xo - iCaylenEdge (Isabelle)