Chapter 5

Demi POV

I was leaned against my bathroom floor. Tear stained face and my throat was hurting. All the time joe and my family and his mom were having dinner I was here purging. Everything there was. It was just the acid burning my throat. I cried at the thought of what I just did. I'm mentally sick and I'm worthless!

"Why? Just take me? You just put me in this world for show and tell so they could make fun of me and you can sit there laughing also" I said mad at god and tears falling. I honestly felt like that. I wiped my tears and looked at myself in the mirror. I started crying again but controlled myself. You can do this. You don't need this. I hated when my brain thought positive I wanted to live like this purging and not eating getting skinnier by the second. I wiped my tears and smiled in the mirror. I am a happy relaxed not depressed girl. I walked out of the bathroom only to be faced by the devil.

"I really don't need your comments right now" I said walking around him and sitting on my bed with my head in my hands.

"Come on I haven't seen you smile once since I've been here. I'm dying to see that killer smile lets go. Do this eeeee" he said smiling and showing his teeth I just rolled my eyes. He sighed and touched my face curving up my mouth by his hands. I slapped it away.

"Stop" I said confused at his behavior

"Come on just try it you know you want to" he said wiggling his eyebrows. I hesitated but smiled quickly and then stopped.

"I can't do it" I said standing up and moving my hair behind my ear. I was about to walk away but joe was standing right there. He came close to my face and I just stared at him. I didn't know how to react. He moved my hair behind my ear and I followed his hand with my eyes and looked back up.

"You look very beautiful the only thing needed is a smile and I won't stop until I get one. Goodnight" he said softly kissing my cheek and then leaving. I shook my head and walked to the mirror and stared. I examined myself. I smiled. No it just doesn't seem right. I quit trying and walked downstairs to eat I guess. That's what a fat ass does. I went into the kitchen and searched through the fridge. There was left overs so I heated that up. I hummed a song as I waited and then I spun around and grabbed a spoon might as well.

" Saw you lookin over now I see you moving this way you're pushing through the crowd like you got something to say but you couldn't walk 'cause the music's taking over your feet I can tell by your toes that you're rocking to this beat you gotta dance 'til you ache 'til you drop, 'til you break free your soul let me see you shake one by one we're stealing the stage here we come so get out of our way it won't be long till the summers gone get your party on so sing along hold on tight it's a crazy night get your party on and were screaming out loud is going straight to your head 'cause your face is turning red, yeah but your lear how to move to the grove give in or get out put your hands in the air stand up in your chair you're all dolled up with no where to go you want to get out and put on a show there's nothing wrong with staying home as long as you've got your your radio it won't be long till the summers gone get you party on and were screaming hold on tight it's a crazy night get your party on so scream it don't wait don't you be late get your party on so sing along hold on tight it's a crazy night get your party on and were screaming out loud the little things that you do from across the room I see you sending me clue there in the way you make me move it won't be long till the summers gone get you party on and were screaming hold on tight it's a crazy night get your party on so we're screaming don't wait don't you be late get your party on so sing along hold on tight it's a crazy night get your party on and scream it out loud" I sang but got interrupted when I heard cheering. I stopped and fixed myself. I put down the spoon and looked away. I got the food out of the microwave and literally ran to my room. Shoot shoot. I sat down and breathed in and out. Why the hell do I care if he saw me sing he heard me before. This is not ok what's happening with me. He's getting to my head and that's exactly what he wants. I took my food and went back downstairs. I breathed in and walked to the kitchen and he was still there but looking for something.

"Well she returns. Why the hell did you run?" He said laughing and crossed his arms across his chest.

"I thought you were sterling" I said shoot Demi your so stupid.

"I invited him over and thought it was him. I've sang in front of him but I don't know I got jumpy" I said smirking now because I knew exactly where I was going to take this.

"I don't know why the hell I'm telling you this but I have a crush on him ever since we were little. He's so cute" I said "gushing" over him. I went to the fridge and poured myself a drink.

"Oh really. That's nice" he said and I tried so hard not to laugh. Relax Demi.

"I know" I said turning around and looking at his expression. I drank the drink. He wasn't paying attention anymore.

"Um when's he coming?" He said and I froze.

"Um I think a few minutes" I said and set my drink down.

"Oh" he said and looked around and I couldn't handle it. I started laughing.

"Your so stupid" I said going to him as I laughed.

"You actually thought I love sterling" I said serious staring at him and this time it was my turn.

"You got jealous of him. Didn't you?" I said and he tensed up. I leaned to his ear.

"Don't worry. I love you" I said and walked away leaving him to his thoughts I didn't actually mean it but I hope he understood it was a joke. Anyways whatever. I left my food in kitchen really? I guess I wasn't meant to eat. I sighed and threw the cup away. I looked at the time and I sighed. Gotta go to sleep. College tomorrow. What an eventful night. I smiled and went to sleep. Yes I smiled.

AUTHORS NOTE

VMAs today!! I live close to the area where its being held but I'm in Virginia so I can't go!! There wasn't a way I could go either so I would have been crying either ways. Anyways comment and vote! Thanks for reading guys!!