Chapter 9

Demi POV

I looked at the drinks in fear I haven't drank in my life once but I heard joe and sterling chanting my name. I looked at both of them. If they can drink and still live then so can I. I took one shot and let it burn my throat. I coughed but suck it up I drank at least 10 more by then I was completely out of it.

"Whoo" I screamed and went into the crowd starting to dance. One of my favorite songs came on so I started singing it. I was soon grabbed by my arms it was sterling.

"Demi calm down" he said and I shook my head like a child.

"I wanna have fun" I screamed in his face and then ran away from him to the other side. I stopped in my tracks when I saw joe surrounded by girls. They were running their hands in his hair. They had red short dresses on. All I had on was a jacket for running and sports bra and some pants. I looked at them and then at me. I took my hair out of the pony tail.

"Demi" I heard sterling but I ignored him. I took off my jacket and let my sports bra show. I don't know what happened but I grabbed sterling and started dancing with him. Then suddenly a guy stepped in and I started dancing with him not minding. What really ticked me off was his hand that was going lower than it should. I slapped him and walked to sterling.

"I wanna leave I'm not having fun" I said and sterling nodded. I went outside while joe and sterling came out. Sterling handed me my jacket and i put it on. We started walking.

Joe was in the middle I was on the right of him hooking my arm in his and sterling was on the left of joe. He was a little tipsy cause he had a few drinks.

"I miss my dad" I said out of nowhere.

"We used to go to the park all the time. He used to pick me up from school he was always there for me. I love him" I said starting to cry a little. I felt joes arm slip from mine. Next thing I knew sterling was next to me.

"I have a little poopie in my pants. Remember that" he said and I started laughing.

"Eww stop" I said laughing he swung his arm around me and we talked about other things laughing all the way. We reached my house eventually.

"Sterling you can sleep on my floor like old times" I said and he agreed. As soon as he hit the bed on the floor he fell asleep. I turned around.

"Tuck me in" I said pouting and opened my arms to joe.

"Ok" he said sighing I smiled and jumped to bed. I put the blanket on me and he fixed the blanket then tucked me in. He grabbed my arm and I winced in pain. I pulled it away. The cut was still fresh I did it this morning.

"Are you ok? what's wrong?" he asked and I smiled shaking my head.

"Nothing" I said and he grabbed my arm and I didn't pull it away. He looked at it and looked at me. Now I pulled it away seeing the look.

"I know I'm disgusting now leave" I said I knew people would think I was disgusting or weird.

"No your not disgusting." He said and I looked at him. He grabbed my arm again and I looked down. I felt his lips on my arm. I looked at him with tears in my eyes.

"I don't know why you do this but I don't care. Your a very beautiful person and you don't deserve this. Demi if its what happened to you in the past forget it. Those people aren't worth anything anymore. Your life is what matters. You do matter to alot of people." He said and I hugged him crying. He rubbed my back

"Can you stay until I fall asleep?" I asked and he nodded. He got under the cover and we both stared at each other in the bed.

"Goodnight" he said and I smiled saying the same. I hesitated but I moved closer to him. I felt safe then. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry guys for the wait but I was so confused on what to write. Hope you like it! comment and vote. Thanks for reading.