Chapter 9

The following day of the weekend consisted of me having constant mental breakdowns over the situation that I was put through yesterday.

At first we enjoyed our time together. He managed to put a smile on my face and I managed to do the same for him but in the end, it was also me that ceased his ecstasy.

I felt so bad that I didn't know what to do. I thought of messaging him and telling him my apologies, but it would definitely not seem genuine. Besides, I don't even have his phone number, so it adds to the problem.

I gave Alya a call so that she comes and cheers me up. After all, she's my best friend and she always manages to brighten up my day when I'm having the worst moments.

Not even 15 minutes after the call, the doorbell rang and went to let Alya in.

"Oh my god, what happened to you?" she asked petrified.

"What?" I asked before she pulled me to the nearest mirror she could find.

I couldn't recognize myself. My hair was messy and I had bags under my eyes. My face was pale and I looked like I hadn't slept in years.

"Why do you look like you just got out of a breakup?"

I rolled my eyes.

"I screwed up in something and I thought you'd come help me cheer up but you're not helping."

"What did you do?" she asked. 

I don't know if I can even tell her.

"I had an argument with Adrien and when I say argument, I mean a serious argument that I don't know how to solve."

"Are you unable to tell me what it is?"

I nodded which made her sigh.

"Alright. I'll be right back," she said before leaving out the door making me confused.