Chapter 21 {Final}

The dark clouds peed on me as I loudly groaned. Mom did tell me to bring an umbrella with me in case it rains and I didn't listen. Mental note- always listen to your mother. She knows best.

I sulked as I walked down the street to the bakery. However, a simple call of my name made me stop and turn around towards the source of the voice.

"You'll get sick if you walk in the rain like that!" he scolded.

I rolled my eyes.

"Like you're one to talk. Why do you have an umbrella if you're not shielding yourself from the rain?"

Adrien chuckled.

"Because I wanted to use it with you."

I melted at his words. He was being stupid but that doesn't make him seem any less cute.

He opened the umbrella and put it over our heads as we walked hand in hand.

"You know, I still can't believe we're together," I said out of nowhere.

He nodded,

"I can't believe it either."

4 minutes passed with us walking silently together as we enjoyed the sound of the rain hitting the umbrella.

I don't want to go home yet. I want to spend more time with him.

"Me too," he replied.

Crap, did I say that out loud?

He laughed.

"You did."

I blushed as I tried to shift my hair in a way in which it hides my face. We then saw a tree and decided to take shelter under it.  Adrien put the umbrella down before he pushed my hair behind my ears.

"Don't hide your beautiful face from me."

I shook my head as my face turned into 50 shades of red.

He smiled before he pulled me towards him and our lips met in a slow, innocent kiss.

Our first kiss under the rain.

THE END.

Haha the original version finished at 20 chapters but I wrote an extra one because I felt like the last chapter ended weirdly.

It's finally the end! It took me over a year to edit this book because I literally couldn't handle the cringe. To be honest, I still can't and I know that a few years from now when I come back to re-edit the edited version.. the same cycle will repeat. I'm sorry for taking such a long time to republish this book.

I express my deepest gratitude to you if you were able to read this far. You are a legendary hero!

Thank you once again for reading. I love you💓