Chapter 18

"Where are we going?" I asked as Adrien took a hold of my hand and pulled me with him to god knows where.

"An arcade!" he exclaimed excitedly.

Cute, I thought.

"Why are you taking me there?" I asked,

"It's fun! I felt like going to play some games but I don't like going alone so I decided to ask you to come along," he explained.

"And why me?" I asked again.

He smiled.

"I want to confirm something," he said, making me nod confusedly.

Soon, we reached our destination and entered the so-called arcade.

"What do you want to play first?"

He shrugged,

"I don't know. Anything,"

I rolled my eyes.

"Oh oh! Air hockey! You take a side while I'll take the other!" he said as soon as his eyes caught sight of the table.

I shrugged before I made my way to the front while he took the side opposing mine.

He inserted the coins before he took hold of the striker.

"Get ready to lose," I said proudly.

He rolled his eyes,

"Yeah, yeah."

3 minutes later, Adrien won with the score of 550 while I was still stuck at 350.

"Damn, you suck," he taunted jokingly.

"I want a rematch!" I ordered

"No rematches. I won," he smirked

"Hell no you didn't , you distracted me so I lost!"

He raised an eyebrow.

"I distracted you? What did I even do?" he questioned in confusion.

"Well, for a first, you looked so attractive staying focused on the puck like that!" I responded mindlessly.

"Not my fault you got distracted. But wow, I can't believe you just called me attractive," he smirked as I facepalmed mentally.

Of course I just had to say that! It was an excuse, but a true one at that.

I sighed before trying to act natural by saying,

"You're no fun."

He playfully rolled his eyes causing me to chuckle.

"But you know," he suddenly said before he put my hair behind my ears.

"You did make me confirm what I wanted to," he said before he leaned in to peck my cheek.