The Arcanian

The day after the revelation of Steven's ancestry, the human decided to take a break from it all. Or so he thought.

Tycrone walked through the halls until he found Steven's room. It was six in the morning and he had something planned for his sleeping friend.

Aura had just woken up. She had the usual morning hair. The jackara jumped down from her bunk bed. Steven was still fast asleep. She noticed Tycrone walking in with a rock in his palm. What is he up to? The extrosaur put a finger to his beak in a 'shush' fashion. Aura only raised an eyebrow. Then Tycrone held out his hand with the rock over the sleeping human and let go. The football sized rock hit Steven's stomach with a thud. The human woke up with a pained cry. Tycrone merely watched as Aura stood shocked.

A minute passed as Steven steadied his breathe. "What the heck was that for!?"

Tycrone smiled slightly. "Just testing your strength. That's a piece of a neutron star, some of the most densest things in the universe. You are holding at least five hundred billion tons in your hands."

Aura looked at Steven with wide eyes. She took online math classes and knew what Tycrone was saying. "You're lifting ten quadrillion pounds Steven."

The human looked down at the rock in surprise. Tycrone was thinking that if Steven can hold five hundred billion tons, then it's highly likely he can lift something like a planet. This shocked him. Then that will make his friend one of the strongest beings in the universe.

That thought made him somewhat happy. Then Steven definitely has more chances of winning his fated battle against Death Inferno.

Just then the Global Alarm System was activated. The three ran downstairs to the living room. Albino checked the system. "Something is going down on the planet Renasick. It's just about one thousand light years from Earth."

"Renasick? I know where that is." Tycrone said. "I'll go there." With that he walked out the front door.

Albino continued. "There's more. Another planet is in need of help. The actual planet is dying and the race living on it need to get off."

Nightmare nodded as he checked the coordinates. And then he ran out the front door.

"And that's it." Albino said. "Nothing else to report."

Steven was a bit glad. He really didn't want to deal with crimes on his 'day off.' Aura walked into the kitchen to see Nicole preparing pancakes. Steven's mouth watered as he took a whiff of the intoxicating scent.

Both ten year olds sat down at the table and ate. Nicole's school was preparing a back to school thing and today was an off day. The female atelerixian sat down as well and ate.

After having his fill, Steven decided he would run around the world for fun. He walked out the front door and sped off in a random direction.
____________________________________
Nick had finally awoken and ate his batch of pancakes. Aura and Nicole were watching t.v. Nothing was really interesting on to watch.

"2,000 channels and nothing on to watch." Nicole stated in a matter of fact tone.

"I second that." Aura said.

They laughed. But their laughter was cut off by a huge exploding noise along with a small earthquake. Albino ran out to see what was going on.

Nick ran to his older sibling for protection. Both girls immediately thought either the Black Pteranodons were back, or it was Death Infero.

Albino checked the news. "It's not Death Inferno, nor those Pteranodons."

That made the girls feel better. "Then was is it?"