Ch.17: Arai...?

-Morning-Karuizawa-Pension Misuzu-Summer-
"I told you already Kaoru, I didn't mean to kick you out of bed. What was I supposed to do?" Hikaru pouted.
Y/N paused from scrubbing one of the tables and glanced at the stairwell, where the Hitachiin twins were coming from.
"I slept on the cold floor, and now my back hurts." Kaoru complained as the two sat at a random table.
"Breakfast, please." Kaoru told Haruhi, who had come by their table. "I'll have toast with Brest butter and garnet seal syrup."
"Also, bacon and eggs, and I'll take some Beasley cereal." Hikaru added. "The kind with the dried frut in it After that-"
"Hold on." Y/N walked over to the table, much to Haruhi's relief. "We don't have that on the menu here."
"Huh?" The twins looked unemotional.
"Hey you! Don't be so fussy, you fiendish brothers!" A wild Tamaki appeared! "Do you think you're some sort of affluent aristocracy?!" The blond asked.
"Well, actually, it's the truth." The twins said. "And I might point out, so are you."
"'When in Rome, do as the Romans do.' That's my general rule. When in Karuizawa, enjoy Karuizawa. That's my ironclad rule." Tamaki stated, holding a silver platter.
"What are you even doing here?" The twins deadpanned.
"He came here too early this morning, and had nothing better to do, so Susuzu-chi showed him everything." Y/N sighed.
"While you were sleeping away, I even made a guide for the host club. Such is the thoughtfulness of your president." Tamaki smiled, holding up a rose covered notebook.
"You really didn't have anything, did you?" Haruhi sweatdropped.
"Haruhi, while you are in training here, you are to treat me as your Senpai. That is the first of the rules in here." Tamaki, suddenly beside Haruhi, explained.
"Uh-huh..." Haruhi said, though he didn't seem very impressed.
"What is this? It's written in here that rule number five is to get up at six a.m." Hikaru frowned, looking over the notebook.
"Are Kyoya-senpai and Honey-senpai observing these?" Kaoru asked.
Everyone shuddered at the thought of those two waking up early.
Tamaki then went to a corner and began to cry, resulting in Y/N hitting both of the twins in the back of the head.
"Oh, sorry, sorry, sir." The twins quickly apologized. "We made you remember something terribly scary, huh?"
Y/N sighed and shook her head as her and Haruhi began to go back to cleaning up empty tables.
"'ello! Arai Produce!" A young male's voice shouted as the jingling of the front door's bell rang.
"Okay, thanks so much. Huh? A working boy?" Susuzu questioned, causing Y/N to look away from the plates she had been clearing and where the male was.
"Are you in highschool?" Susuzu asked.
"Hai, I'm just helping out at my uncle's shop over summer vacation." The brunet male explained to the owner.
"My, how refreshing!" Stars filled Susuzu's gaze.
"Susuzu-chi, please stop, you're scaring him." Y/N sighed in a dull tone.
"No I'm not, Y/N-chan." Susuzu giggled, patting Y/N's head as if she was a puppy.
Both were oblivious to the male's shocked expression.
"Haruhi-kun, would you put these in the refrigerator for me?" The man then shouted to the other brunet, who was about to enter the kitchen.
"Hai." Haruhi nodded, putting the dishes he was holding on one of the tables, and beginning to walk over.
The boy's hat then suddenly fell off. "Haruhi? Fujioka Haruhi?"
Y/N and Haruhi looked at the boy, both surprised.
"Arai-kun!?" The two exclaimed in surprise.