Prologue

-Ouran Academy-Music Room #3-
It was a completely normal day in the beautiful school of Ouran Academy. The Hosts flirted with the rich girls, or 'entertained' their guests, when a bolt of lightning struck through the crystal blue sky.
"W-was that lightening?" One girl stuttered out. "You aren't scared, are you Princess?" A lanky blonde male questioned, concern in his violet orbs. He suddenly grabbed her hands and looked determined. "Do not worry, my princess, for I will protect you." The girls all squealed happily at the single line.
"Aw...I hope it doesn't rain, it's so beautiful out." A shorter blonde said, looking up at a taller, dark haired male who nodded and wiped some icing off of the short third-year's face, causing some of the girls to blush and squeal at the cuteness. "Mmm..."
"Ah, did you just see that!?" A red haired male asked with wide, amber colored orbs. "You aren't scared, are you Kaoru?" Teased the male's look-a-like. "O-of course not Hikaru." He blushed, looking away, as if embarrassed. "Hey, don't look away, I promise I'll protect you." "Oh Hikaru~" (A/N: Literally dying from my laughter and embarassement.)
A black haired male watched the scene play out infront of him with a blank expression and writing in the large black notebook he always carried.
Suddenly, a loud ring tone rang through the room, only to be cut off by a blushing brunette, who quickly apologized and answered the phone, stepping to the side as the fangirls cried out about how much of a gentleman he was.
"Haruhi! I need you to come home right away!" "H-huh? But D-" the male began to speak, before being cut off. "Chop chop! We can't waste another second! We have a...special guest." Haruhi raised an eyebrow, before sighing.
"I'll be there soon." He said, then hung up. Haruhi quickly appologized, saying he had business to take care of, and ran out before a certain blonde could tackle him over how cute and considerate his 'daughter' was, only to end up balling at the sudden rejection.

-Somewhere in time-
"No, no, no..." A female said, frantically tapping buttons and flipping switches. "I should've gotten the fuel..." She cried out, (E/C) eyes widened as she began to mess with some dials.
"Oh my gods!" She looked at the red, blaring signs, then quickly strapped on the silver colored seatbelt. "This is gonna be a bumpy landing." She grumbled, as she closed her eyes tightly, the last thing she saw being a dial that read- Japan, 2015, (Month), (Day)
Feeling a huge jolt, the (H/C) female flinched when she heard the door to the machine open an she heard a really girlish scream.
"Ah...When am I?"