Chasing The Bad Boy

Emily Winters, your average birthday hating, harry potter loving cat obsessed maniac who has one purpose in life, getting a tatoo. Emily : "A Lamb of God one perhaps? I love that band." 

She's crazy, has hair weirder than Nicki Minaj(no offense) Emily: "It's not weirder than Nicki Minaj! It's just pretty much different from others." 

Okay, so as I was saying, she's pretty much all of that, but then she's the girl who looks like an innocent lady who doesn't even know how to kill a fly, yet, when you get to know her, you'll know she can punch like a man. Emily: "The Undertaker maybe" 

Whatever, so she hates a guy called Zachary Davidson, a bad boy.

Zachary: "I'm THE Bad Boy." 

Yeah, he's the bad bad boy who has been bullying her since second grade and she cannot help but hate his guts. Zachary is smart, sexy, witty, a charmer and someone who can make your knees go weak. Zachary : "Ain't I hot or what?" 

Uh, totally. Well, coming back to the point, do you know what happens when the bad boy and the queen of sarcasm are face to face? Let me enlighten you, it's World War III. There's pranks, spin the bottle, seven minutes of heaven, a soccer game, stealing kisses, fights that make you wonder if they'd ever learn to get along, and maybe just maybe....lo-

Zachary : "Don't even dare."

Maybe even....love?

Emily : "Hah, funny." 

Anyway join Zach and Emily in this crazy roller coaster ride of heartbreaking smiles and sexy bad boy moments that make you fall in love all over again.