Chapitre Un

1 year and 6 months later.

((November 14th))

± Kay'Lani ±

I sigh, this baby is crazy, I thought to myself. I picked her up in the middle of her giggle fit and sat her on my hip. "You are too much love," I say while joining in on the laughter. "You gonna bathe with momma?" She nods. "Okay," I remove her pull-up and my robe before stepping into the warm water and instantly regret it. It was freezing to me.

"Wash? Go wash?" Kassie says cutely. I smile, I really am glad I didn't get that abortion awhile ago.

"Yes Kas, were gonna wash." I say. 

"Yayy, wash!" She cheered. I love my baby girl so much.

"You wanna see daddy right Kas?" I ask.

"Yeaa,"

"Alright then, let me put your shoes on please." I say trying not to get frustrated. She really hates wearing sandals. I slip her tiny feet into the sandals and stand her up.

"I wan pellow!!" She yelled.

I sighed heavily, wishing I would have never bought that darn doughnut pillow. I grabbed my pillow, which apparently is now hers, off the bed and hand it to her before taking her hand into mine.

"Tank you mama," I couldn't help but smile. I could never stay upset with this little girl.

"You welcome Kas." We made our way out of the hotel room and outside infront of our building. I strapped Kassie into her seat in the back before climbing into the passenger seat. "Sorry for taking so long Gonzo, she didn't want to put her-" I turned my head towards the sound to see Kassie pulling the velcro off her shoes and kicking them off. "Shoes on." I finish with a sigh. How did I know she was gonna do that?

After Gonzo, Kas, and I cheered from the front row, we made our way backstage. I was chatting with Rica about parenthood like we sometimes did when we got together, I could honestly say that she is becoming one of my closest friends. I would talk to Mi'lana, but goodness, every since she's been back, she's gotten worse. Not to mention the fact that she and the kids are living with the she devil that stabbed her.

But that's way off topic.

Kassie and Isa were playing when Issa came over and swooped Isa up as she laughed. I smiled at how cute it was. Kas started tugging on my skirt so I picked her up and rested her on my hips.

"Where is he?" I asked Issa.

"He should be over in a sec, he was right behind me." He said.

I nodded and started looking for him, I guess Kassie saw him first.

"Daddy!" She squealed, I let her down and she ran up to him. He smiled wildly as she jumped into his arms.

"Hey babygirl," He said giving her a big hug and an ever bigger kiss. He looked up at me and made his way over. "Hey babymomma," He said kissing my lips. I smiled.

"Call me that again and I'll cut your balls off," I whispered. "Baby daddy."

"Yes mam," He said laughing, "I didn't know you guys were coming." 

"Wanted to surprise you," I said with a smile. Just then Gonzalo appeared at my side. 

"Sup Gonzo."

"Hey, Chresanto. How's it been?" Gonzo asked Chres.

"It's been alright. Just missing my two favorite girls that's all." Chres responded.